bail bondsman

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":22cborag said:
Bright Raven":22cborag said:
JMJ Farms":22cborag said:
Had a neighbor that done it for a few years. Made off like a bandit. Then he got to pilling and doping and running around with those young wild dopehead girls. He was in his 60s. You know, the kind that are pretty as a speckled puppy but crazier than a shythouse rat. Now he lives in a little bitty tiny 400 sq ft house and ain't got a pot to pizz in. But that's his fault. The money was there.

Sounds like it might have been worth it. :lol:

When Sky starts hitting us up for money in a few years we'll know what happened.

:lol: 8) :lol:

Bright Raven":285gvvdw said:
JMJ Farms":285gvvdw said:
Had a neighbor that done it for a few years. Made off like a bandit. Then he got to pilling and doping and running around with those young wild dopehead girls. He was in his 60s. You know, the kind that are pretty as a speckled puppy but crazier than a shythouse rat. Now he lives in a little bitty tiny 400 sq ft house and ain't got a pot to pizz in. But that's his fault. The money was there.

Maybe. He sure spilt many a drop of sweat in his life for that to be his grand finale :bang: But to each their own.

Bright Raven":1inx71e7 said:
Bright Raven":1inx71e7 said:
Jogeephus":1inx71e7 said:
When Sky starts hitting us up for money in a few years we'll know what happened.

:lol: 8) :lol:

He was in his 60s, what would he be saving himself for?

Without a birth certificate how would JMJFarms know for sure. He might have been in his 30's and just look in his sixties. Those speckled pups can age a man real fast you know.

JMJ Farms":2c0oi362 said:
Bright Raven":2c0oi362 said:
JMJ Farms":2c0oi362 said:

Maybe. He sure spilt many a drop of sweat in his life for that to be his grand finale :bang: But to each their own.

Nothing wrong with a comfortable 400 sq ft house. In your late 60s, a man don't need a pot to pizz in. If he can pizz at all, he is happy.

Bright Raven":3fty9c1v said:
JMJ Farms":3fty9c1v said:
Bright Raven":3fty9c1v said:

Nothing wrong with a comfortable 400 sq ft house. In your late 60s, a man don't need a pot to pizz in. If he can pizz at all, he is happy.

:lol2: I've known him all my life. I'm sure. Nothing wrong with it except for the fact that he destroyed his family in the process, lost his home, lost the family farm, and his other business (which was highly successful) and now he's so screwed up he looks like he has a touch of the virus. But it's his life. I guess he can live it as he sees fit. As far as pizzing, some of those girls he's running with probably have something that can interfere with pizzing :hide:

Joe you're right about those speckled puppies. They will age a man. :nod:

When I was younger I knew a man that owned a used car lot. He would finance a lot of the cars he sold to people because they couldn't get the money from the bank. I worked for him helping him with his rental properties, farm and some at the car lot. About once a month we would go a repo the ones that wasn't paying. I loved doing it , it was a rush. You never knew what was going to happen when you showed up got in someone's car and drove away. The old man I worked for always handle the people my job when we found it was to get in the car and leave. We really never had much problems.

I always wanted to be a bounty hunter. My dreams were dashed when I found out that bounty hunting in IL is considered kidnapping. Even if your van has Dog the bounty hunter's face painted on the side.

My best advise...hire lawyer before attempting bounty hunting.

Friend here does it. Both him and his wife. They got into it because the bail bondsman they knew in another county said he needed someone in our county to do it. They had to take some kind of training, and worked with the other guy for awhile, but now do it. He says they mostly handle DUI types and it is a good bit of money. I think maybe talk to one already doing it and see if there is enough business to open another one like the case here.

Bright Raven":c09te0cv said:

My first house was 480 sq. feet. It's a good thing my wife is pretty and I smell nice, b/c things were T-I-G-H-T.

As a bail bondsman, are you responsible for going and getting them when they skip out, or does that fall on bounty hunters? Can someone explain exactly how a bail bondsman makes money? I know it's got to happen b/c they're everywhere, but it's something that I thankfully know nothing about (and intend to keep it that way).

Bestoutwest":fdmchk3a said:
Bright Raven":fdmchk3a said:

My first house was 480 sq. feet. It's a good thing my wife is pretty and I smell nice, b/c things were T-I-G-H-T.

As a bail bondsman, are you responsible for going and getting them when they skip out, or does that fall on bounty hunters? Can someone explain exactly how a bail bondsman makes money? I know it's got to happen b/c they're everywhere, but it's something that I thankfully know nothing about (and intend to keep it that way).
So you don't actually want anybody to answer your question? :lol:

ez14.":kfnd5btg said:
Bestoutwest":kfnd5btg said:
Bright Raven":kfnd5btg said:

It reads that way. No, I prefer to be ignorant of the judicial system due to a lack of personal involvement. I hope to never need the services of a bail bondsman.

Bestoutwest":2uy1lrql said:
ez14.":2uy1lrql said:
Bestoutwest":2uy1lrql said:

It reads that way. No, I prefer to be ignorant of the judicial system due to a lack of personal involvement. I hope to never need the services of a bail bondsman.
I know what you meant

Bestoutwest":e7gn3o7w said:
ez14.":e7gn3o7w said:
Bestoutwest":e7gn3o7w said:

Your missing out on a lot of fun and a good learning experience. The last time I went to time out a drunk picked half a sandwich up off the floor of the holding cell and ate it. Then he drank water out of the pizz trough, my brother was there with me and we couldn't believe it. It was his first and last time in time out.

Bright Raven":32let1ni said:
Nothing wrong with a comfortable 400 sq ft house.
I lived in one that was about 600 sq ft once. The living room was 9'X18' with a wood burning stove at the far end of it--only source of heat for the house. I kinda liked it..wife hated it. Lived in it about 11 months just before and while they were building my present home. I have a pic of it somewhere...

Many years ago I frequented the cowboy bars in Memphis. One of my bar associates was a bounty hunter. He came in one night and we were standing at the bar discussing world issues. The young lady that managed the establishment came over and asked him if that was his truck sitting out front. He said yes it was. She asked if he could park it around back. Seems he had one of his minority clients handcuffed to a spare tire bolted in the bed of the truck. Manager felt that didn't look good!

Judge sets bail. You pay the amount in cash and if you hit all your court dates you get your money back. If you don't have cash you call a bondsman. He charges you 10% of the value of the bond. You are out that 10% fee. The bondsman writes an I owe you( not exactly how it's done but simple explanation) to the court. his bond allows him to do that . if you skip bail he has to pay your bond to the court that's why he hunts your ass down.

Latest posts