• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Personal Bail Out Package

Stocker Steve

Reaction score
I read today that we not spending enough and so the auto parts suppliers are now asking for a bailout just like GM and Ford. Even though farm income is down and I told my wife to cut back on her budget - - I am willing to consider doing my patriotic part to boost the economy by investing useful stuff like trucks and tractors and power tools. :banana: My question is when can I expect to get my personal bail out package???

cfpinz

Reaction score
Your personal bail out package:

Lammie

Reaction score
Where is this supposed to stop? Everyone can't go sticking out their hands. I've been doing it for months and no one has approached me yet. I'd settle for a measly million.

mobgrazer

Reaction score
I was under the impression that ford met there requirements for the bail out but turned it down. I will double check this when I get time.

john250

Reaction score
Lammie":mc8bhdxi said:
Where is this supposed to stop? Everyone can't go sticking out their hands. I've been doing it for months and no one has approached me yet. I'd settle for a measly million.

There is your problem. If you only need a million, you aren't "too big to fail".

Stocker Steve

Reaction score
A local columnist is taking strong measures to compensate for not (yet) receiving a personal bail out package - - he decided to lay off his girl friend. :shock: He not share any cons on this but he did detail out a lot of cost savings. Hard times require tough decisions.