bad weather

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
man all around us got hitt with hith winds an rain an some twisters.theres 2 places that i know of that dont have power.an theres trees down everywhere.a friend called to say they was ok.said he had a feed tank or a bulk feeder turned over.said they would be cutting down trees up for days.

Bull, most of it went right over us. We did get 4 inches of rain early Wed. morning but the stuff last night just sailed on by.....

it went over us as well thank goodness.weve had 6in more or less in 3 days.bet alot of guys got their hay ruined to boot.the storm couldve been alot worse though.

I am looking forward to the return of Mr. Sun.

If there was bad weather, I slept through it. Rain and fog this morning. I really really need to see some sunshine for a change. Turning into a frog.

In south LA, it bad also. On Main St this morning, the water was over my tires!

Yet again the storm fizzelled out before it got to us. I got two drops of rain on my windshield but didn't dare turn on the wipers for the love bugs. Hope it didn't cause many of you any trouble. Next time maybe it will not be so fierce on ya'll and it will still have enough strength to push through this high pressure that is sitting on us.

Yup we been getting it pretty bad as well. Got 2 and 1/2 plus inches of rain last night plus all the wind the power was out from bout 1 to some time this morning around 8 am .

Lammie":39br2yi7 said:
I am looking forward to the return of Mr. Sun.

If there was bad weather, I slept through it. Rain and fog this morning. I really really need to see some sunshine for a change. Turning into a frog.

Same here and I'm sick of it and it's cold too . Feels more like March here .

Larry

Some of you may know Sugarman on these boards. His office was ripped up in a tornado this morning. He is OK, but he said his building will have to be torn down. He was inside of it at the time and watched the roof and 1 wall get blown away. It also moved his pickup 10 ft and 180 degress in the parking lot. :shock:

so glad he is ok.its no fun to go though a twister.i for 1 sure dont want to go though 1.

Latest posts