Bad Night

Help Support CattleToday:

Cibster

Reaction score
Finally did my Christmas shopping after work tonight. Came home to do chores and flipped on the cattle yard light to feed bulls. They all came walking over and I looked across the lot and what I saw made me nearly throw up. I have a 4 foot tall cement retaining wall across the spans across the one side of the lot and it's in 3 sections. It's about a foot thick. Well, one of the sections fell over into the lot and landed on one of the bulls. Hopefully it killed it quickly. Naturally it was one of my better Balancer bulls out of Barstow Cash. On top of this happening I have a 3 year old cow that I simply cannot find. They are out running stalks and she just disappeared. I've checked the creek lines thinking maybe she fell in. Checked with neighbors and they say they don't have her. Makes me sick too. They say it comes in 3's right? Hopefully I'm done. Wait....my truck was parked under a tree last Sunday and a big branch broke off the tree and landed on the windshield and smashed it. That counts as 3 right?? LOL! So I should be done! Always have to look on the bright side, right?

Latest posts