Bad News

Help Support CattleToday:

Had a friend who was a telling that the old time smokehouse meat was what killed his dad. Another guy who was a listening to him ask how young his dad was when he passed away. My friend told this guy that his dad was 94 when he died but could have lived to be a 120 if he had not have had to eat all the smokehouse meat.

Red Bull Breeder":1b66bpwe said:
Had a friend who was a telling that the old time smokehouse meat was what killed his dad. Another guy who was a listening to him ask how young his dad was when he passed away. My friend told this guy that his dad was 94 when he died but could have lived to be a 120 if he had not have had to eat all the smokehouse meat.

The makers of Depend's can't afford to lose a valuable customer that they could have had for an additional 26 years.

New study: Eating smoked meat lessens your chances of eventually wearing Depend's.

Don't smoke, don't drink, careful what you eat, get plenty of sleep and exercise so you can live five years longer in a nursing home.

VanC":i0lmg8eu said:
I did some checking, John, and I'm afraid it's true. Everyone who eats beef will eventually die.
Vegatarians, too. No one gets out alive, life is fatal, just don't know when.

TexasBred":2rq4ib1m said:
bigbull338":2rq4ib1m said:
the sad truth is everything we like will kill us.
Garrett's snuff and hog lard killed my grandparents....one at 91, the other at 101. (True).
ive got a friend thats 95 an she grew up on hog lard an other foods.an she dipps snuff at 95.

I can't help myself. Whenever I see an organic food store I have to go in and people watch. Its intriguing to me to see people pay $7 a pound for flower that they can buy at a larger grocery store for $3.00 - and the exact same brand. I can't help but wonder why they look so sickly.

I'm reminded of the overweight "joggers" that I see everyday on my way home... So convinced that a few hours of sheer agony a week while young will buy a few weeks of precious golden time at the end of a life that was already miserable enough that they turned to food for a brief respite. Would I be overstepping my bounds if I jerked my truck over to the side of the road and explained my veiwpoint on the whole quantity versus quality deal or should I just keep on keeping my mouth shut and having a good laugh at their expense?

Do like I do cp. chop the throttle, then hammer it right back. Turbo can't keep up. Works for those gay bike riders that hog the road too

Then a guy like Tim Noakes comes along and tells us to cut the carbs and increase protein and fat :D

cow pollinater":3u382xv1 said:
I'm reminded of the overweight "joggers" that I see everyday on my way home... So convinced that a few hours of sheer agony a week while young will buy a few weeks of precious golden time at the end of a life that was already miserable enough that they turned to food for a brief respite. Would I be overstepping my bounds if I jerked my truck over to the side of the road and explained my veiwpoint on the whole quantity versus quality deal or should I just keep on keeping my mouth shut and having a good laugh at their expense?
CP I always said if I ever saw one smiling I'd take up jogging. So far I'm safe.

Latest posts