Bad news

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC

Reaction score
Been a rough few days around here. On the evening of April 2 our oldest son called to tell us he was taking our daughter in law to the hospital. Angie, who was about 6 months pregnant, was bleeding and having pretty severe pain in her abdomen and lower back areas.

Eric Andrew was born at 9:52 that night, 15 weeks premature, and weighed only 2 lbs 1 oz. Little guy gave it his all but passed away at 7:15 yesterday morning. Angie is fine physically but everyone is heartbroken.

Van, I am so sorry! Believe me when I say that my heart goes out to your family and to you. That is so very sad.

We are thinking of you and yours. Our prayers are with you.

Van, I'm so sorry to hear this . You and your family are are in my prayers .

Larry

Van, That is just so humbling. There are times I almost feel sorry for myself, then I hear something like this, and realize just how wonderfully blessed I am.

I pray that each and everyone is the family learns acceptance. These things are way beyond anyone's control. May your family be blessed with grace and understanding.

VanC":gapl7zik said:
Been a rough few days around here. On the evening of April 2 our oldest son called to tell us he was taking our daughter in law to the hospital. Angie, who was about 6 months pregnant, was bleeding and having pretty severe pain in her abdomen and lower back areas.

Eric Andrew was born at 9:52 that night, 15 weeks premature, and weighed only 2 lbs 1 oz. Little guy gave it his all but passed away at 7:15 yesterday morning. Angie is fine physically but everyone is heartbroken.

I am so sorry, Van.

Van no words can tell you the sorrow my family feels for yours. Our prayers will include your family. May God and time give you all peace of mind and mend broken hearts.

Oh Van, I am so sorry for you and your family.
Know that you are all being thought of and prayed for.
angie

Van, Please draw strength from the book of Job.
My whole heart goes out to you and your family in these troubling times in your lives.
You and your family have our prayers.

Trey

Van I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for your family from ours.

Van, I am so sorry for your loss, and for your son and daughter-in-law's loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Van,
My heart goes out to you and your family.
There are no words that I can type, that can express how bad my heart aches for you and your family.
All my love and strength, out your way.
May god heal, and a speedy recovery to you daughter-in-law and son.

Latest posts