Bad Grandpa

Help Support CattleToday:

Looks stupid. I couldnt help but laugh when he through the dollars on him. I wont watch it cause i saw who produced it and i dont like their stuff

There have been loads of yong (and even old) people hurt, maimed, and killed imitating the jackasses on TV and movies, including Jackass "star" :roll: Ryan Dunn.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

On June 20, 2011, at around 3:30 a.m. EDT, Dunn and Zachary Hartwell, a production assistant on Jackass Number Two,[11] were killed when Dunn's Porsche 911 GT3 veered off the road and hit a tree in West Goshen Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania.[12][13] Dunn was 34 years old. Hours before the accident, Dunn had posted a photo to his Twitter account of himself and Hartwell drinking at a West Chester bar.[14] Dunn was identified in the police report as the vehicle's driver,[15] and a subsequent toxicology report showed Dunn had a blood alcohol level of 0.196% — more than twice the state's maximum legal limit of 0.08%.[16] The police report stated "speed may have been a contributing factor in the accident"[15] and preliminary investigations suggested the car had been traveling between 132 and 140 miles per hour (212 and 230 km/h) in a 55 miles per hour (89 km/h) zone.[17][18] The accident happened in the same location that Dunn had previously rolled another vehicle in 1996.[19]

slick4591":32tjnzwn said:
I gotta remember that not everyone has my sense of humor, warped as it is. :lol:

Well I guess mine is warped too. Some of it is just plain stupid but the Beauty Pagent scene killed me!

Takes a few Buds to really get into Jackass.
I like some of their stuff.

Latest posts