B.I.A. (photo)

Help Support CattleToday:

torogmc81

Reaction score
Can we do a photo thread that's a little more of a challenge, make it more fun.

I had a cow in heat yesterday, which gave me an idea. She didn't stand for him till early this morning (always a good feeling to see a successful mount IMO), but I was snapping shots of our bull getting plenty of exercise yesterday, getting ready for the big game and not letting her get more than 10 feet away from him.
I was hoping for a better pic, but this will have to do for now, and I think is a good enough one to get this started. Camera died on me ...

B. I. A. Bull In Action
Please share your photos of your B.I.A. Can anyone get a nice profile mount? Good thread for SKY to keep sharp with all his sexuall innuendos' too!! :lol2:
DSCN0773_zpse15890b4.jpg

(I had plenty of choices of forplay pics too Lol)

LOL. Some say "Why?" I say "Why not?'

I thought the thread could be called COW P@RN, but that might be too vulgar (and might have gotten taken down???)

We were at state fair last week, and right in the middle of the day there is a guy, with a heifer tied to the fence, breeding her with a bull, by hand.....
Everyone attending State Fair in the area was watching. I would have walked the pair out to the tie out stalls (out back, near your trailers) and got her done.... But I guess some people don't think that far ahead.

Ha! Kinda reminds me of the old Marty Stouffer animal wildlife shows.. seems he would always have some animals on there mating.

Best I can do or should I say he.
I turned my bull out to 3 cows in June because I had not caught them in heat to AI. This was his first attempt. He figured it out quick. He bred three cows in three days. I have not seen those three cows recycle.
fx9vk9.jpg

inyati13":98l7vjhr said:
Best I can do or should I say he.
I turned my bull out to 3 cows in June because I had not caught them in heat to AI. This was his first attempt. He figured it out quick. He bred three cows in three days. I have not seen those three cows recycle.
fx9vk9.jpg

I'll give him a score of 10.0 on effort, 4.0 on form and 0.0 on intelligence...he's on the wrong end. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: