Star- Photo Update

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
GlacierRidgeFarm requested photos. If you missed my previous discussion of Star, she is a Simangus heifer born 12/3/11 and due to calve 3/31/14. I have been concerned that she is a little small. She scored 137 square centimeters at 9 months. She has put on some width and depth. Bred to an angus bull that has calving ease calves so far.

k53f4i.jpg

2nsqhs3.jpg

o1017t.jpg

She in my type heifer. I like her a lot. I would be careful how you breed her and not get any smaller but she still has some growing to do. That is the kind that will make you some money.

Jacob":1ya4cjn9 said:
She in my type heifer. I like her a lot. I would be careful how you breed her and not get any smaller but she still has some growing to do. That is the kind that will make you some money.

Jacob, she is bred to either Top Hand or my angus bull. I AI her in the morning to Top Hand. I waited until late in the day and turned her out. The bull started making advances toward her and she starting standing for him. I will never know who got her. But either way, it should be an easy delivery. She is due 3/31/14.

Latest posts