Autumn around campus (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
I went down to the river today near the university to get some fall pics...Colours are getting there, but the real fireworks might really start showing later this week. Still a little green yet...and I got some on campus.

So that means I have a number of pics I thought I might share on here, if yall don't mind.

DSCF0005.JPG

(I think) these are buffalo berries.

DSCF0007.JPG

On the path I walked...

DSCF0002.JPG

Just a leaf...a pretty red one too...

DSCF0003.JPG

Looking upstream of the N. Sask river...

DSCF0004.JPG

Looking downstream...the Legislature building the one right smack dab in the middle (the brown-domed one)...

DSCF00191.JPG

Earth Sciences building (I have classes in here...Soils sciences)...

DSCF00201.JPG

And one of the oldest buildings on campus...the ol' Arts building (Dad's favorite).

Even though it is pretty around here, I still stick to the fact that it's always best out in the country! Ah well, maybe I'll get some more pics on here of what it's like around home...that is, if it's not too much for yall...

Anyway, like I always say, enjoy 'em! :D

~

EXCELLANT photos~!!

The buffalo berries are very interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

Got any more ?

great pics, the leaves a starting to turn here in wv not much yet, was a beautiful day yesterday.. blue sky.. got a few pics when i get a chance ill up load them,,
the art building is beautiful, i love old buildings.
Rose

You have a rare talent...Please keep the photos comeing :heart:

I'll try and get some more on here when I'm at home this weekend.

Again, I have a couple more for yall to look at...

DSCF0001.JPG

Autumn in the forest. I see now that this is a pic that an artist could paint...

DSCF0006.JPG

And another pic of the trail I was walking on. This trail's beside the river, it's kind of hard to see it through the trees cause it's a bit too bright for the camera to focus like the human eye can...

That's all I have for now, besides a pic of some fossilized soil that I came across...
DSCF0008.JPG

The orange stuff is not spray painted rock, rather its Ithink from a forest that went through a hefty forest fire thousands of years ago, and the black layer below that is from a forest at the age of the dinosuars (millions of years old).
I thought it was kind of neat, but I don't aim to call myself a soil scientist for a long while yet. ;-)

Okay, that IS all I have for now, until this weekend.

And yet again, enjoy! :D

very nice pic's as always, is it safe to be walking those trails alone or do you have a friend with you? be careful. and when sending some from home get some of those not so little ones now in.....Chris.

chrisy":2w8u42zk said:
very nice pic's as always, is it safe to be walking those trails alone or do you have a friend with you? be careful. and when sending some from home get some of those not so little ones now in.....Chris.

Actually it is somewhat safe to be walking them by myself, cause there's always bikers and joggers on there. And I've been on that trail a number of times before in the summer.

Most of them (if not all) said a freidnly hello as they passed, something you never really find on a city street.

Oh yeah, and some pics of those two little ragmuffins (cats :roll: ) will be posted on here this weekend, no doubt!

Let me know when you folks are getting bored with so many fall pics I've been posting...
Anyway, got more pics, I just took today (it was a really nice fall day out) on campus.

DSCF0035.JPG

DSCF0036.JPG

DSCF0041.JPG

Went on a feild trip to day, and this is what I saw surrounding us:
DSCF0033.JPG

DSCF0029.JPG

facing the railroad tracks across the highway from where me and a bunch of other students with me were.

Beautiful scenery. As far as I'm concerned you can keep posting them. They are beautiful.

keep posting, photo's are always nice, Autumn hasn't started here yet it is late, we are having an Indian summer it is very warm still for us. Rain is very sparce, only twice this week. but not complaining I hate the cold Winter days. wish I could emmigrate to hotter clim's in winter, 6 months England and 6 months Hot Country do me just fine.

Latest posts