Australian Cattle Dog pup

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
My vet just called and told me that her Heeler pups will be ready to go in 3 weeks. I had told her months ago that if she bred her female I wanted a pup. She had one male and has held him for me. I didn't know she had bred it or had pups until today. I'm glad her memory is better than mine. :lol:

congrats on lil hosses new puppy.i know he will love it following him through the house.

Isomade":oidsadli said:
Hope he takes after Jogees dog instead of Sam, my Aussie.

Little that I know I always thought Heelers were more tenacious. I know when I split with the first wife I missed my heeler more than I missed her! Long story!

Here is a pic of the pup........I'm thinking about a name for him. I want to name him a Civil War name like Shiloh or J.E.B. Stuart etc.. Any ideas?
IMG00591-20120311-1353.jpg

Lee! good name until he decides he outranks you!

BTW cute pup. and the right color too!

HOSS":1l81e04p said:
Traveller was Robert E. Lee's horse name. That might work. Or Stoney, short for Stonewall.
No dammit! I said JUBAL is his name! :lol: :lol:

Isomade":355k12dr said:
HOSS":355k12dr said:
Traveller was Robert E. Lee's horse name. That might work. Or Stoney, short for Stonewall.
No dammit! I said JUBAL is his name! :lol: :lol:
I have a friend named Jubal. He would never believe that I didn't name the dog after him.......

Red Bull Breeder":rhjzknxv said:
If he has any cow in him i can think of several name he will likely here.Good healers are great bad ones are not.
I know it does not mean much but both of the parents are good working dogs. According to my vet the parents didn't really need any training but the basic commands. I am hoping for the best.

About the only thing i tried to do with mine was come here, getem, and whoa.If you can get those three things across to them they can help you alot.

Latest posts