Auction going on at Winchester KY right now through Auction net.

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Been watching off and on. A couple items I see nice and a couple already sold nice. It seems everything I like everybody else does, dang it.

Been watching off and on. A couple items I see nice and a couple already sold nice. It seems everything I like everybody else does, dang it.

I have a John Deer 350c similar to that one that is coming up. Mine has the large cleats welded on along with a PTO.

Everything I want goes crazy high. I bid $13800 more than it was worth and that was not enough. I called ahead and it did not have the turbo cause if it did I would have kelp bidding. This is a 97 model and they put the turbo on the 99 models.

img.axd

Last edited:
That's interesting, I've been seeing where there's been some equipment sales going on.

I noticed another auction in Kentucky 2/25 at Lebanon, Kentucky https://www.leefarmeq.com/equipmentfacts.htm (sales catalog) on auction time. Looks like they have some good equipment, most to big for me. It is easy to get setup to bid or go in person. I gave info as no account numbers and they called me to verify info and then sent email to verify email.

Last edited:
I think one in Lexington coming up pretty quick. Some good buys in this sale those pickups looked cheap enough too. Liked to had the toyota

We, live just outside of Winchester.
That is some pretty country as I have bought a couple pieces equipment there. Also a neighbors two daughters teach school there and he and his wife sold their house and moved there to be closer to them. I really like that area. A couple others moved from here to work at the new hospital before you get to the town.

That is some pretty country as I have bought a couple pieces equipment there. Also a neighbors two daughters teach school there and he and his wife sold their house and moved there to be closer to them. I really like that area. A couple others moved from here to work at the new hospital before you get to the town.
It's pretty diverse as far as the lay of land throughout the county. We are on the eastern side where it's getting into some hills but good cattle grazing land. That hospital is designed crazy, one floor and sprawled out. I always think a disabled person would have a hard time walking through it.

Latest posts