Attn: Moderator(s)

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":2g3cb8m3 said:
Do you know which state has the most registered members on here? I was just curious and wondered.

Tejas.............if were guessing!

The best looking is in Oregon, even if I am kinda by myself .... Keyword is kinda :lol:

go to the member search and click on the location tab and it will sort them for you. You can then take a tally and report back to us in 2 weeks with your findings.

M5farm":hm9ykdiu said:
go to the member search and click on the location tab and it will sort them for you. You can then take a tally and report back to us in 2 weeks with your findings.

PASS :lol2:

Cant forget about us Okies... Even if ISO is included among us.. . :lol: :lol:

Contrary to what Alan claimed the best looking posters are from Washington State. If you don't believe me just ask Kathie.

Dave":3kxiuk9n said:
Contrary to what Alan claimed the best looking posters are from Washington State. If you don't believe me just ask Kathie.

Kathie! :shock: Say it ain't so kathie, say it ain't so! :lol:

TennesseeTuxedo":wojsk11k said:
skyhightree1":wojsk11k said:
TennesseeTuxedo":wojsk11k said:
Kentucky and Missouri are well represented too.

I haven't noticed many KY but I have of the " show me state "

Inyati (your brother)
Herofan
Lucky_P
Tom4018
MrVictorDomino
Hughesfamilyfarm

This is just off the top of my noggin.
Add: Bigfoot
Banjo
Bigbluegrass

I knew Our brother azz Double T guess never noticed or talked to others much. Va may get the boot off # 3 that I thought we were

skyhightree1":2tcxit8s said:
I knew Our brother azz Double T guess never noticed or talked to others much. Va may get the boot off # 3 that I thought we were

I never though of him as Brother Double Azz. I thought he was Half Azz. :lol:

Like most boards, there are a LOT of members here, but only a fraction are relatively active members.
I picked a username starting letter at random.
Of the 35 pages of registered members with usernames beginning with letter M, there are 10 1/2 pages of members that have never submitted a post.

Latest posts