Assault Weapons ban has Expired!

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":k1g5dnec said:
Blackpower what is your problem with life?
Blackpower is just a little boy. He hasn't grown up yet. In about 15 years if he is , half as smart as he thinks he is now, he will be a genius. Actually he likes to ridicule people like Texans , because he is jealous of them. He always has wanted to be called a Texan but his mommy told him that he wasn't smart enough to be a Texan

la4angus":15ssayvh said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":15ssayvh said:
Blackpower what is your problem with life?
Blackpower is just a little boy. He hasn't grown up yet. In about 15 years if he is , half as smart as he thinks he is now, he will be a genius. Actually he likes to ridicule people like Texans , because he is jealous of them. He always has wanted to be called a Texan but his mommy told him that he wasn't smart enough to be a Texan

Where do you come up with this $hit? I've been to Texas old man and frankly it's the last place i'd want to call home. Northern Texas makes my parched plains look like the rain forest. Nice try. As far as becoming an "intelligent" Texan in your book all you have to do is:

1. Raise Longhorns, Herefords, Brahamas, or some sort of mix of the three.

2. Hunt with assault rifles, I've killed many deer with a 30-30 but I guess Texans need fully automatic guns with 30 round banana clips to bring a deer down. O I almost forgot don't you guys bait your deer in with feeders?

3. Love the Canadians.......... Hate the Mexicans.

4. WIN BUSH WIN!! You should look into how your Canadian friends really view President Bush.

5. Have an off farm job as an oil well driller to supplement your 10 head of Longherfbramas which are polled of course.

6. Spend your free time giving wrong advice to other Texans and pumping up each others egos.

SIN BUSH SIN

BLACKPOWER":113fn6wq said:
I've been to Texas.......and frankly it's the last place i'd want to call home.
This is better news than the cattle markets! Thanks for making my day, BP! Sorry for you guys that live in other states. I suppose you still have this threat to worry about.......

Blackpower,

1. You don't seem to like any one.

2. You don't bring much to the table , except for criticism for everyone (Atleast your not prejudice)

3. No body seems to like you!

If your not GP"S daddy , maybe ya'll are related??
:cboy: :cboy:

MULDOON":z0eptylc said:
Blackpower,

If your not GP"S daddy , maybe ya'll are related??
:cboy: :cboy:
Muldoon
Blackpower is to young to be anybodys daddy. Anyway if he wasn't to young the
baby would really wooly and when crying it would sound like baa baa baa

The thing with Blackpower is that he loves to get a reaction. He loves to see people get frustrated and start arguing and bickering. He is like a little kid in that respect. If nobody gave him any attention, he would run somewhere else to try to get that attention. I admit, it is interesting to read what he'll come up with. But if nobody gave him any attention he would just leave.

BLACKPOWER":2vdix9y8 said:
You Texans are a bunch of radical militant wackos.

Sounds like a compliment when it comes from a gutless wimpy wacko. Thanks PinkPower. Or should it be Greenpower.

Craig-TX

monkeywerkz":151vnnyl said:
He is like a little kid in that respect..

Monkeywerkz

Blackpower is a little kid..
Just like little kids he is craving for attention.
His sheep run away when he comes around, so he has no love life like some of the other kids in his class at elementary school.

la4angus":2nlhapgj said:
monkeywerkz":2nlhapgj said:
He is like a little kid in that respect..

Monkeywerkz

Blackpower is a little kid..
Just like little kids he is craving for attention.
His sheep run away when he comes around, so he has no love life like some of the other kids in his class at elementary school.

Shhh! Go to the corner and fondle your kitties old man.

Enough bickering y'alls! I have an seven year old niece who far mature than y'alls older adults!
Anyhoo..... I was watching NewsHour with Jim Lehrer.... Heres a few quotes that captured my interested. All quotes are from the Seattle Police Chief:
"Let me just mention that in an al-Qaida training manual that was seized, they talk about being able to use America's lax gun laws to obtain a weapon here such as-- and I quote from that-- an AK-47 style weapon so there's been a lot going on in this world, in this country, and I think that people just didn't recognize that this thing was going to come to pass. Sadly it is."
And this quote:
"Let's talk about that for just a second. One is that in 1994 when President Reagan, President Carter, President Ford wrote to the House of Representatives and urged them to do something, which is what should be done right now, in fact, by our president, urged them to pass this, they said that this law will not stop all crime.

They said, listen to America's law enforcement and listen to the American people. That's an important point. "

Excellent point here: "This is a narrow and specific law to deal with military-style weapons that are not only used to assault police officers, used by gang bangers but also used to assault people in our communities. And, you know, we're the ones sworn to protect those communities."

The rest of the story (y'all will love Wayne LaPierre, he is a rightist from the NRA)
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/congress ... _9-13.html

greenpasture78":5w02ogxh said:
Enough bickering y'alls! I have an seven year old niece who far mature than y'alls older adults!
Anyhoo..... I was watching NewsHour with Jim Lehrer.... Heres a few quotes that captured my interested. All quotes are from the Seattle Police Chief:
"Let me just mention that in an al-Qaida training manual that was seized, they talk about being able to use America's lax gun laws to obtain a weapon here such as-- and I quote from that-- an AK-47 style weapon so there's been a lot going on in this world, in this country, and I think that people just didn't recognize that this thing was going to come to pass. Sadly it is."
And this quote:
"Let's talk about that for just a second. One is that in 1994 when President Reagan, President Carter, President Ford wrote to the House of Representatives and urged them to do something, which is what should be done right now, in fact, by our president, urged them to pass this, they said that this law will not stop all crime.

They said, listen to America's law enforcement and listen to the American people. That's an important point. "

Excellent point here: "This is a narrow and specific law to deal with military-style weapons that are not only used to assault police officers, used by gang bangers but also used to assault people in our communities. And, you know, we're the ones sworn to protect those communities."

The rest of the story (y'all will love Wayne LaPierre, he is a rightist from the NRA)
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/congress ... _9-13.html

Military "appearing " firearms. You still can't and haven;'t been able since the 20's to get full auto without a special license.

dun

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":3bw5935k said:
Dun, All you need is $500 to get a federal firearms license and you can buy all the fully auto weapons you would want.

You might want to research that a little bit. An FFL doesn't allow full auto unless you have the special license that is required. The inspections are also a real bear to deal with.

dun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts