ASPCA wants me to contribute ....

Help Support CattleToday:

John SD

Reaction score
Seems I get on a lot of junk mail lists, but I never expected to end up on this one. ASPCA was kind enough to include a postage paid envelope, so I put most of the rest of the junk mail I got today in their envelope as my contribution :p :p :p I just made sure my name or address wasn't on any of the stuff I sent back. Giving feels so good :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol2: :lol2:

I called one of those groups about adopting a lion cub only to find out after 20 minutes arguing with the lady that they were only going to let me adopt a stuffed animal. What good is a stuffed animal!?! I let her know how upset I was.

Jogeephus":1z3lkmdf said:
:lol2: :lol2:

I called one of those groups about adopting a lion cub only to find out after 20 minutes arguing with the lady that they were only going to let me adopt a stuffed animal. What good is a stuffed animal!?! I let her know how upset I was.

At least you wouldn't have to feed it because it is already stuffed :idea: :p :lol: ;-)

sim.-ang.king":aillgcvy said:
Sorry John, I put your name on their mailing list.
Joey send me your address and I'll send it to them.

:lol:

No thanks. I'm dealing with the IRS at the moment. They keep calling saying we owe them money and I'm right proud of how my wife is dealing with them. She kept them on the phone the other night for an hour. She even got to speak to the "manager" and even got his badge number. Ironically, he has the same last name as we do so she got to asking about his genealogy and who he was related to to see if we were kin. Kindof neat having family in Pakistan.

BTW - anyone know why they were so pressed on asking if we had a cell phone. She said we didn't but I wonder what this was all about. Both the "agents" kept asking for one or told us we needed one before they called back.

I always stuff the junk mail back in the prepaid envelope and send it back.. it's my only way to get even... perhaps I should pad the weigh with some sand though

I got a call from Revenue Canada( the same as your IRS) and the RCMP officer told me there would be a warrant out for me if I didn't pay. But I didn't know the RCMP had a office in Packastan so I figure they will have a long way to go to get me. So these crooks are calling all over North America just trying to bilk some one, of some hard earned money most likely will be a pensioner that has not much to lose. :mad:

Wife gets calls from the same towelhead. He seems to have a hat with so many bills I don't know how they all fit. He has been John Kennedy an Attorneys General, a deputys marshal, an IRS agent, a tax advsor, a warrant server, a sales agent (can't remember now what he was trying to sell), John Wayne a state attorneys in California.

Wife messed with him last time and got him so mad that he hung up on her, LOL.

Nesikep":subenm7n said:
I just got an email from the US Healthcare.gov about my premiums, etc... Newsflash.. I'm in Canada!... GFY!
I can top that my Husband has one and were are in England! never knew just because my husband has duel nationality he has to pay tax in both Countries even though he has never worked a day in the US. go figure that one.

Latest posts