As a soldier ......

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bez__

Reaction score
The far east corner of Ontario - cheap beer in Que
I ran across this quite by accident and read it with more than a little interest.

I have been to some pretty unusual places.

I have also seen some pretty horrific things.

For the most part the areas we worked were far better off after we showed up.

I have had dealings with many people from the countries represented here - some of them are not very nice - and I use understatement to keep the mods from shutting me down.

I have no idea why Mugabe was not invited - several of the invitees are as bad or worse in my mind - but I suppose it does keep up appearances.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ecord.html

Have things truly improved that much?

I shake my head sometimes

Bez__

Bez. Sir, you have my respect. Appreciation too.

I refrain from commenting or saying how I really feel, out of respect to Macon and his rules for this forum.

The cliché birds of a feather comes to mind

Which leads to think of another
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Shang.. its not just birds of a feather.. but a genuine concern for all of us. Be alert,and aware of whats going on around you..and your country.

Most anything I would say about this, would get this thread locked.

I know I shouldn't be surprised at anything our ..... "leader".... does, but this... :???: :help:

Katherine

backhoeboogie":1w1fkeht said:
Bez. Sir, you have my respect. Appreciation too.

I refrain from commenting or saying how I really feel, out of respect to Macon and his rules for this forum.

I will be having dinner tonight with a close friend - a retired Lt Col - a couple of pretty medals that came from losing some bits and pieces - from the US Army - who is visiting me - we served together in many different parts of the world. I am sure we will have an interesting chat at the fire pit.

No problem boogie - it is simply an interesting article on your Pres and the Whitehouse - I saw nothing of this on the US news so I figured you folks might find it interesting

I know I did

Bez__

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts