Arkansas Lovin

Help Support CattleToday:

That's a convenient excuse. I never experienced a need to do weird stuff while inhaling that stuff. I think the guy's just a freak. And now the whole world can know it!

That is funny. You have to be careful, some folks are highly offended by bestiality humor.

This is true. The Tolliver family moved into our county about 1956. They came from the mountains of eastern Kentucky. The Patriarch had spent his youth as a coal truck driver in the coalfields of Morgan County. His wife was an old fashioned woman who was the dearest woman. When we visited, she would hand me and my brothers homemade biscuits with butter and jelly. I have never tasted better. They had one son. I only knew him by initials - TL. They farmed with horses and mules. The father chewed home grown burley tobacco. In the winter, he would spit the Amber juice on a big round wood stove in the middle of a large dark living room. While he and dad talked, I would listen for the dark amber to sizzle on the hot stove. They had a little dog named Queeny. She would lay under Mr. Tolliver's chair and growl at me.

When TL got about 13, Mr. Tolliver bought two ewes. It was said that Mr. Tolliver got them for TL to keep him on the farm. Everyone heard the story and swore Mr. Tolliver had said as much to some of the other old farmers.

ALACOWMAN":h78vv5k4 said:
True Grit Farms":h78vv5k4 said:
Liberals had to come from somewhere.
that does explain where their grin and big ears,come from...https://www.google.com/search?q=obama&c ... H6_cIqld7M:
2cead87c918cd579b4494459609ec4cf--funny-things-funny-stuff.jpg

Latest posts