argueing with a fence post

Help Support CattleToday:

memanpa

Reaction score
crowder and hopalong!!
i gave you both more sense than trying to argue with IT!!!!
IT has need of a lot of MEDS.

the IT i was refering to was MAW, as i think it was hopalong stated seems to have gone off the DEEP end AGAIN. like IT did as tcm57, and cattlemanfromouterspace.

Proverbs 12:10":21u478q0 said:
I think those two need to pick a coffee shop on I40 and settle their differences...
:lol:

memanpa":3fn7d8cv said:
crowder and hopalong!!

IT is a bit of an insult don't you think, people have a right to voice an opinion and if you don't agree, it does not altermatically make them an idiot, or wrong for that matter. Not everyone is eloquent with words, in knowing how to express themselves, and tend to write how they speak.
I feel we need to get back to the things in hand and stop this bickering and mud slinging, insults......just my two cents worth.

chrisy":1ncl5yt6 said:
memanpa":1ncl5yt6 said:
crowder and hopalong!!

IT is a bit of an insult don't you think, people have a right to voice an opinion and if you don't agree, it does not altermatically make them an idiot, or wrong for that matter. Not everyone is eloquent with words, in knowing how to express themselves, and tend to write how they speak.
I feel we need to get back to the things in hand and stop this bickering and mud slinging, insults......just my two cents worth.

I second that, its bringing the entire board down! Lets give it a rest. :help:

Latest posts