April Fools

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN":1765flo8 said:
Anybody got any good April Fools stunts pulled on them today?

Gail

I don't know if it's any "good", but 17 people had one pulled on them on my "birthday" thread! :lol2:

my brother came by woke me up early this mornin telling me there was 8 coyotes under the pecan trees. wake up and grab a gun. i told him hang on lemme get some clothes on bout the time i got dressed he said you can lay back down Happy April Fools! :shock: :lol: he been laying for me all year since i got him and my wife good lastyear. :lol: Denise was makeing breakfast lastyear i told them look at this deer walking down the driveway. they came running and was looking and looking saying where ! ? where ! ? i kept saying right there see him? then told them O by the way April Fools. i did get my ear twisted real good by her. :lol:

One of the guys at work had his phone reciever covered in handcream...I know nothing.

Didn't have any good ones this year, but 2 yrs. ago my mom was expecting and was realy close. so I called up the grandparents (in colorado) and told them my mom had had the baby. They asked what the name was, and i told them April. When they asked the middle name, I said Fools. :D The baby was born next day and he was named Hugh. :roll:

Also, last year, i took the cream out of some oreos and put in white/creamy toothepaste. :p The guy i gave it to scraped the toothpaste out or the rest and ate the wafer part. :roll: