Anyone located in New Mexico?

Help Support CattleToday:

tobemeghan

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
My family and I are interested in moving to NM on the CO side of things (not far from Raton) and was wondering if anyone on this board lives in that general area. We are interested in talking to so people to see what the weather is like as well as gardening, etc.

Thanks so much!

two eskimos were setting in their egloo and they talking about how cold it was and one said to the other "it could be worse we could be in raton"

cross_7":vy13jc61 said:
two eskimos were setting in their egloo and they talking about how cold it was and one said to the other "it could be worse we could be in raton"

Watch it pal I was borned there. :D

3waycross":1yss34yz said:
cross_7":1yss34yz said:

Watch it pal I was borned there. :D

in the igloo or raton ? :D

i spent some time in dalhart tx
coldest and hottest place i've lived
not too far from raton

In Raton

Been thru Dalhart a few times. I have to agree. Nothing more treacherous in winter than the road from Dalhart to Raton.

3waycross":gfezva62 said:
In Raton

Been thru Dalhart a few times. I have to agree. Nothing more treacherous in winter than the road from Dalhart to Raton.
went and gathered cows out at Texline Tx one time had to watch where you were standing or you were in New Mexico, actually some of the time we were gathering cows in N Mexico as the ranch crossed the border

Angus Cowman":1d1n2gd2 said:
3waycross":1d1n2gd2 said:
In Raton

went and gathered cows out at Texline Tx one time had to watch where you were standing or you were in New Mexico, actually some of the time we were gathering cows in N Mexico as the ranch crossed the border

Well you know what they say........................Poor New Mexico, so far from heaven, and so close to Texas. :cowboy:

nenmrancher":2v5mqp9a said:
Yeah we have Texas on one side that is full of hot air and Colorado on another that is just full of fruit cakes!!

and more moving in every day...........BTW that was the epilogue of a book I read many years ago about new mexico. wish I could remember the title, it was a good book.

Yeah, I remember reading that book, but cant recall the title. NM just seems to catch crap all the time for being neighbors with Texas, as for the Colo remark I just couldnt resist the temptation to stir the pot a bit.

nenmrancher":b29v5b4d said:
Yeah, I remember reading that book, but cant recall the title. NM just seems to catch crap all the time for being neighbors with Texas, as for the Colo remark I just couldnt resist the temptation to stir the pot a bit.

Figured that. Don't matter to me either way. I have a foot in both states and love em both. Two of the finest places on earth to live.

nenmrancher":2t8th3xe said:

nenm.....it never hurts to stir ol' "3-way's" pot a little anytime...he's got life way to easy as it is. ;-)

Latest posts