Anyone know about this

Help Support CattleToday:

These are the B farmers that Oboma loaned billions to to buy farms. Oboma Bucks were a running joke around here because of all the land being bought by B guys getting in to farming. Both my grandparents farms were sold, purchased with Oboma Bucks. Land bought, new fences built, stocked with cattle, no way to service the debt.
Flash forward to today Covid Bill pays it all off, not only pays it off but they are getting 120% of the debt and own all in the clear.

Usda loans up to 600000 on farm loans. But this also says usda guaranteed loans. So could be really larger I know they do that on chicken farms here those usually go over a million. Plus 20% just for good measure

On the other page here on CT. Think it's all the same thing.

A provision estimated at $4 billion or so in aid to "socially disadvantaged" farmers is also part of the overall package. The aid would pay off FSA direct and guaranteed loans for farmers in socially disadvantaged groups — defined as Black or African American, American Indians or Native Alaskans, Hispanics, Asians and Native Hawaiians or Pacific Islanders.

No thanks, don't want any part of it. There is a part in the bill that explains that the government owns your land after your death. Kind of like a reverse mortgage if I understand it correctly. I would rather suffer than leave nothing to my children.

Hmmm... I wonder if it works if I claim I identify as a.......

If a man can now "legally" claim he identifies as a woman and get all the benefits and protections of the government, including paying for "sex change operations", I would think that a white identifying as some other nationality would be a much easier leap? Maybe don't even have to identify as another nationality... I think they throw "women farmers" into that same "disadvantaged" group... Probably today all you'd have to identify as is "confused"........

Last edited:
Ironic that this is called the American "RESCUE" Plan. We certainly need a rescue, but this ain't it. Mainly need a rescue from stupidity. Trump's lawyer "friends" calling for voters to sit out the Georgia Senate elections due to the "stolen" presidential election - Stupid. Trump calling the Georgia secretary of state demanding that he "find" enough votes to overturn the election - Stupid. One senate seat and this stuff would not be happening. Now paying the price of past stupidity. No more golden rule. The rule now is treat me bad and I will treat you worse when I can.

I do self identify as a person of color when I have loaded chicken litter in the spreader truck until I can fell the grit in my teeth and wipe the black dust from my nose. I definitely fell oppressed and beat down. Problem is I have no loan to be forgiven (at 120% by the way).

Fifty years ago, there was a quote "A billion here, a billion there, pretty soon, you're talking real money". Now we don't even blink on spending trillions.

Latest posts