anyone been to the doctor lately?

Help Support CattleToday:

presmudjo

Reaction score
Took the little one to the doctor again, upper respitory infection didn't get better with meds. So this time i was asked if any guns were in my home. After i picked up my chin from the floor, i said i don't need to answer that. Wow. Got new meds and sent out for xray. Need to come up with a good answer as i am sure i will be asked at another time.

WOW.. if they ask me i will say 17 bushmasters since thats all fools know as a gun these days and a grenade launcher.

presmudjo":q0ks7pyn said:
Took the little one to the doctor again, upper respitory infection didn't get better with meds. So this time i was asked if any guns were in my home. After i picked up my chin from the floor, i said i don't need to answer that. Wow. Got new meds and sent out for xray. Need to come up with a good answer as i am sure i will be asked at another time.
I thought that law was overturned? We were asked once when the law first passed and I told her it was none of her business.

presmudjo":6g433wlg said:

Well, after all inert objects made of steel, plastic, wood and perhaps some leather can cause allergic reations - or did you not know?

I would have looked him in the eye and asked if he had any carving knives in his kitchen.

My best

Bez

Must be a Florida thing. I went to two different docs last week, and none of them asked me if I owned any guns. I think if they would have asked, I would have said, yep.. and hurry up and give me the container to unload in it. :nod:

Latest posts