Anybody else got their Easter candy yet?

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
I bought a ton of three way today and I bet it has 20 lbs of candy in it.

gCLUnu7.jpg

qiKopp6.jpg

wbvs58":3tmuklm5 said:
Are you picking it out and eating it, I would.

Ken
Had to scroll back and check.....for sure I thought this was a sky post. :oops: sorry skyhightree for thinking that.... :lol2:

I can't believe these companies would rather dump it in cow feed than to lower the price and sell it. All that candy left over from Christmas the cows get to enjoy now. I hope it doesn't make them too hyper or cause diabetes.

wbvs58":1jflc6h7 said:
Are you picking it out and eating it, I would.

Ken

Last year there was a twix bar unmolested and in the wrapper that was pretty good. :lol: I don't see how those cows eat gluten, talk about nasty tasting. :lol:

jltrent":19ka8sua said:
I can't believe these companies would rather dump it in cow feed than to lower the price and sell it. All that candy left over from Christmas the cows get to enjoy now. I hope it doesn't make them too hyper or cause diabetes.
Go down in the mixing room and look at the candy pile. Yesterday it was 2/3 sugar cookie crumbs and 1/3 m&m's

jltrent":3hg694pz said:
All that candy left over from Christmas the cows get to enjoy now. I hope it doesn't make them too hyper or cause diabetes.
And that's why I don't bother with Easter candy..........

kenny thomas":vt4111y3 said:
jltrent":vt4111y3 said:
Go down in the mixing room and look at the candy pile. Yesterday it was 2/3 sugar cookie crumbs and 1/3 m&m's

I though I saw a vanilla creme cookie in the mix also. I know one thing, that mix will sure make them fat. I gave the heifers a shot of wormier and put "pour on wormier" on their back also. I am going to have to cut them back as they are getting too fat. I will check the mixing room out the next time. :lol: