Any volunteers?

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Kung flu vaccine provided free................courtesy of China

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/05/19/chinas-free-coronavirus-vaccine-offer-follows-years-vaccine-scandals/

I'd take it. It's hard to make a vaccine more dangerous than the virus, even with shoddy Chinese manufacturing standards. If it doesn't work, well, I'd have gotten what I paid for.

Buck Randall said:
I'd take it. It's hard to make a vaccine more dangerous than the virus, even with shoddy Chinese manufacturing standards. If it doesn't work, well, I'd have gotten what I paid for.

I'll let you tell us how it works out. As for me there will not be any Covid vaccine going in my body. Especially not from China!

kentuckyguy said:
Buck Randall said:

I'll let you tell us how it works out. As for me there will not be any Covid vaccine going in my body. Especially not from China!

Hopefully the mind-control microchip doesn't prevent me from giving you an update.

Buck Randall said:
kentuckyguy said:
Buck Randall said:

Hopefully the mind-control microchip doesn't prevent me from giving you an update.

I would be more worried about what cancer causing chemicals they may have used as a carrier, mercury or a disease much worse than what they have already unleashed. By all means you shoot up there Buck but you got a better chance of me volunteering to let you inject me with a 9mm first.

Not only the cancer causing chemicals, but anything that the Gates foundation touches has been proven to have different "contaminations" of chemicals that affect reproduction. In other words.... permanent birth control....
I am way past the reproductive years, but NO WAY am I taking anything into my body like that.

Latest studies by a group that a Prof Dolores Cahill is involved with shows that the "Covid-19" corona virus has a gene sequence that has been inserted into this particular virus that is not naturally occurring, and would take 800 years of mutations to possibly be able to be natural..... so yeah, it is a manufactured virus that is the start to some very fast spreading germ warfare.... I think that it was being tested and got out of hand, spread faster than the Chinese expected... then they expected that we would all do what was done, and fall apart and that we would continue to look to the WHO and CDC for all the answers. Well, Trump just told the WHO to go pee up a stump and withdrew all support. YAY FOR HIM.

farmerjan said:
Not only the cancer causing chemicals, but anything that the Gates foundation touches has been proven to have different "contaminations" of chemicals that affect reproduction. In other words.... permanent birth control....
I am way past the reproductive years, but NO WAY am I taking anything into my body like that.

Latest studies by a group that a Prof Dolores Cahill is involved with shows that the "Covid-19" corona virus has a gene sequence that has been inserted into this particular virus that is not naturally occurring, and would take 800 years of mutations to possibly be able to be natural..... so yeah, it is a manufactured virus that is the start to some very fast spreading germ warfare.... I think that it was being tested and got out of hand, spread faster than the Chinese expected... then they expected that we would all do what was done, and fall apart and that we would continue to look to the WHO and CDC for all the answers. Well, Trump just told the WHO to go pee up a stump and withdrew all support. YAY FOR HIM.
There's no credible evidence to support any of that. Much has already been debunked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation_related_to_the_COVID-19_pandemic

76 Bar said:
Wiki is the the LAST place I'd trust for factual information. YMMV.
The good thing about wikipedia is that sources are cited. Click the little blue numbers in the article to see the original source material and evaluate their credibility yourself. That page is well curated.

There are several articles about Dolores Cahill. She worked with Fauci and cites several of his complete reversals like the whole thing with hydroxychloriquin from back in the sars-1 times.
We could go back and forth on examples and sources and all that. MY OPINION.... I would not trust a vaccine that had come from anything that Bill Gates has promoted. Too many articles from Doctors in different countries citing things that were problems.... Personal choice.

Personally i would never be a test subject to a vaccine. I also think if they develop a vaccine it should be for the vulnerable, not for people 'just in case.' Mind you a respected Dr being interviewed on tv said he comes across a lot of resistance to vaccines until people start dieing, then that resistance gets quieter.....

Some people are so scared they would take a blackleg shot if somebody said it would work.

jltrent said:
Kung flu vaccine provided free................courtesy of China

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/05/19/chinas-free-coronavirus-vaccine-offer-follows-years-vaccine-scandals/

lol.....yeah....

The leader there is trying to get brownie points by making them out to be so willing to help the nations around the globe, they help with everything, such good global citizens....*cough*

And after taking the good press, the state run media will then try and shout down the new strain of virus that they generously gave accidentally in the new vaccine.

I am surprised the state media does not ask Trump if he would like to go first, but IIRC, Trump is a long term germiphobe, he prob runs to wash his hands as soon as done shaking hands.

jltrent said:
Some people are so scared they would take a blackleg shot if somebody said it would work.

Youngest daughter accidentally gave herself an Ultrabac 8. Asked the vet about it and he replied, "well she won't get blackleg." To this day she hasn't come down with blackleg. It has been a while I wonder if she needs a booster shot?

Glad the dtr didn't suffer any consequences Dave. I inadvertantly stabbed myself with a bit of that product years ago and in spite of making the site copiously bleed and thoroughly cleaning the wound, the reaction/swelling/pain was severe enuff to require a trip to the ER in the middle of the night. Adjuvent was the major culprit.

76 Bar said:
Glad the dtr didn't suffer any consequences Dave. I inadvertantly stabbed myself with a bit of that product years ago and in spite of making the site copiously bleed and thoroughly cleaning the wound, the reaction/swelling/pain was severe enuff to require a trip to the ER in the middle of the night. Adjuvent was the major culprit.

Glad you're okay. I've never worried much about Ultrabac; I poked myself once and nothing came of it. I'm a lot more careful around the Bang's and Johne's vaccines.

Latest posts