any ufc fans on this board?

Help Support CattleToday:

lineman-up

Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone watches ufc here. i am getting excited for next weeks match between brock lesnar and frank mir. anyone have any predictions?

i will take lesnar by ground and pound in the second round!!

I'm a BIG fan! I watched it back in the 90's on pay-per-views, but have really gotten into it since it has been on Spike TV.
I'm going to go with Lesnar, too. He's such a powerful guy, I can't see Mir taking him down. Lesnar should be exciting to watch in the UFC.
I want to see Matt Serra and Matt Hughes fight. Its a shame that Serra got injured, and had to give up his belt.
Who's your favorite fighter?

Guys I'm pulling for Mir in this one, I'd like to see him back to his old ways, it is just amazing he is still alive after that motorcycle wreck he had a couple of years ago. Lesnar better watch it if he takes Mir down, remember Mir broke Big Timmy's arm from the bottom on the ground.

Guess I underestimated Mir. He took out Lesnar in only 90 seconds, but not before eating a few fist and elbows.

Mir is the man. Now he can add Lesnar to his list that includes Tank Abbott and Tim Silvia.

Thats one bad dude. His street fights are incredible. He's made such a name for himself, he is now fighting in ExliteXC on Showtime. He's 2-0 professionally, beating Ray Mercer and Tank Abbot. Ken Shamrock may be next and if Slice beats him, you know he belongs in MMA.

Bas Rutten has been training Kimbo so I'm sure this has been helping him however he has yet to face a top contender yet. I'm ready to see him fight someone who could really push the pace, because I still question his cardio.

His only lost that I know of was in a street fight that lasted over 13 minutes. Both Kimbo and the other guy were spent and hanging onto each other near the end. I think he will be fine in multiple round bouts.

Exactally it was a street fight, with a non pro, I'm not saying the guy does not hit hard and he has been training with Bas, but he has not been tested yet. I want to see him tested, a lot of people thought brock was so big and bad and he got Submitted in under a min by Mir. So don't believe the hype till it is tested and proven.

Latest posts