Any one use Cattleworks?

Help Support CattleToday:

tom4018

Dumb Old Farmer
Reaction score
We have been using it and wondered if anyone else did. Went to Wondows 7 and got problems and wondered if anyone else tried it on Win 7?

I had it running but the calf production report was incorrect, showed the wrong daily gain. Does yours work right?

slick4591":cdg9rtu7 said:
It does now. My problem was getting the software loaded. This was in December and it only took a minute to get it working.
Thanks, I will try to get in touch with them next week, I had already emailed last night.

Never cared for it. It was limited and seemed out of date, like it was made for computer displays 15 years ago. Didn't even have a full-screen mode. I use Ranch Manager. CattleMax is also popular.

Ruark":scft4ocb said:
Never cared for it. It was limited and seemed out of date, like it was made for computer displays 15 years ago. Didn't even have a full-screen mode. I use Ranch Manager. CattleMax is also popular.
We bought it years ago and does decent. Wished it did more.
We bought is when it was $40, i would not pay the current price. Cattlemax is expensive, not sure about Ranch Manager. I finally got mine to work with no help from Cattle Works, their support stinks. Emailed, no reply, phone just rang and rang.