any one got padderdale dogs?

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule":3quaw53h said:
thanks caustic for the spelling , thanks JT for finding his pic .
if he wasn't as tough as he is he would of never made all these years. i got him when he was about five, had no marrner. total a renagade.. couldnt keep him in the yard, he had to hunt.. one time during deer season{it must of took him half the night} he drug a good size deer head to the gate. just couldnt squeeze it thru.LOL. would love to have another one{as a pup} one of these days. Rose

I have a female that looks like the dog in the pix that J.T. posted, and she fits your description perfectly. She is strong, hard headed, and loves to hunt. My daughter found her and her 8 puppies living in an old barn along a highway. We found homes for all the puppies, and I have her here with me. She is very loveable, but it feels like you have been hit by a tank when she jumps up to greet you. We found a home for her, but had to go get her after a couple of weeks, she wouldn't eat for her new family. Her name is Charmer, and she always seems to be smiling. My daughter kept one of the pups, but that pups is aggressive. :shock: Only 3 people can get near her, my daughter, her boyfriend, and me. The pup is nothing like the mother.

Latest posts