Any Facebook folks here?

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":o8bsbyzy said:
Some I do, There are some I don't , I do not have any liberal FB friends , I culled that a long time ago, Life is too short to deal with stupid people.

Can I sit at your table ?

I do not have a FB account and I only view a FB post if someone here links to it in the course of general discourse.
(I have nothing against FB. I just haven't found a real need or use for it)

I had one and unsubscribed in 2009 when a bunch of ex-cons I dealt with in the penal system for many years wanted to befriend me. I want nothing to do with them. I did subscribe back about a month ago and hopefully by now they have moved on.

jltrent":3jbx3oph said:
I had one and unsubscribed in 2009 when a bunch of ex-cons I dealt with in the penal system for many years wanted to befriend me. I want nothing to do with them. I did subscribe back about a month ago and hopefully by now they have moved on.

You don't have to accept them and Im quick to "unfriend" someone if I so choose. I actually enjoy alot of the pages and groups I am in. My circle has shrunk to normal people that do not have to announce to the world they are taking a dump.

The only two things that get under my skin is drama and someone that floods their page with selfies. I don't necessarily unfriend them but will unfollow pretty quick. Seems like I get lots of requests from names I don't recognize and can't always link them up to one of my interests.

slick4591":zwyaox0b said:
The only two things that get under my skin is drama and someone that floods their page with selfies. I don't necessarily unfriend them but will unfollow pretty quick. Seems like I get lots of requests from names I don't recognize and can't always link them up to one of my interests.
Drama, selfies, I don't care what you had for lunch, don't need or want a health update for every minor thing, politics: these infractions will get the "friend" unfollowed quickly. If their posts are downright mean or ugly they get un-friended.

I am friends with two from here and one from Ranchers. All of them rarely post here or ranchers any more. I am a member of a group which includes Nesi although we aren't friends on Facebook in general. Mostly I use it to keep up with the doings of my kids.

Knowing that foreign governments are trying to use FB and other social media to turn us all against each other kind of, well, turned me off it.

I am on there. I keep a couple truly liberal "friends" from college b/c the stuff they say is so wild. For the most part, I use it to keep in touch with friends from college and some local folks that I like.

I have an account that I opened years ago, but I gradually lost interest. I suppose it just doesn't fit my personality. I got tired of seeing pictures of dinner plates, and every mundane move that someone made.

Latest posts