Any Advice??? Sick cow

Help Support CattleToday:

hey mr. icandoit......i think you and me is in the same boat when it comes to them big words. old doc harris sounds just like a lot of my doctors that use all them big words. may be they think it is good to keep us guessin instead of just talking in plain ol english. a frend of mine told me one time he figured a lot of them doctors has a god complex and they like to use all them fancy words so we can be in aw of them. even a dum old boy like me can understand whata immune system is but i had no clue it was reticuloendothelial system. dang that was a hard word right out! well i better go get me cool one and recover a little.

maybe old doc harris was just funnin with you and just fergot to put a :lol: in his post. then again maybe he was trying to be a smarta$s and mr. docgraybull was onto something in his post early today or last nite.

Here's the definition I found. Just makes it clear as daylight. :roll:

Reticuloendothelial System:

Abbreviated RES. A group of cells having the ability to take up and sequester inert particles and vital dyes, including macrophages or macrophage precursors, specialized endothelial cells lining the sinusoids of the liver, spleen, and bone marrow, and reticular cells of lymphatic tissue (macrophages) and of bone marrow (fibroblasts).

Cattle Rack Rancher":wau7enkq said:
Here's the definition I found. Just makes it clear as daylight. :roll:

Reticuloendothelial System:

Abbreviated RES. A group of cells having the ability to take up and sequester inert particles and vital dyes, including macrophages or macrophage precursors, specialized endothelial cells lining the sinusoids of the liver, spleen, and bone marrow, and reticular cells of lymphatic tissue (macrophages) and of bone marrow (fibroblasts).

huh? :lol:

Looking at the news in Iraq...these definitions causes me to conclude that it refers to a .....battleground environment ...... within the bod. :lol:

Latest posts