Another Young Hereford Bull - 19W

Help Support CattleToday:

jhambley

Reaction score
Here is another Fall 2010 bull of nearly identical breeding to the 18W bull I posted earlier.

img_5346.jpg

img_5352.jpg

he sure is a nice thick bull calf.would like to see more muscle in the shoulders. but he will grow the muscle.

Good looking calf,thick and a meat producer. Would beleive he is not for heifers. Tough gettingthat head born. How big is his scrotem?

Tough getting that head born.
His head wasn't that big when he was born. :) He's out of one of our smaller frame 4 Brookview cows.

How big is his scrotum?
He has excellent scrotal development. The best of the bulls that year. They are also put on straight, very well balanced, and fully pigmented. See photo below.
19Wrear.jpg

bigbull338":3h3fpp5a said:
he sure is a nice thick bull calf.would like to see more muscle in the shoulders. but he will grow the muscle.

Maybe you could post a picture of your new bull that you selected and we can compare them! :mrgreen:

Beef Man":2v817p7s said:
Good looking calf,thick and a meat producer. Would beleive he is not for heifers. Tough gettingthat head born. How big is his scrotem?

I suppose its a good thing he's not horned, then?!

3waycross":1bb34bs0 said:
bigbull338":1bb34bs0 said:

Maybe you could post a picture of your new bull that you selected and we can compare them! :mrgreen:
well 3way you may get wish in 2 or 3wks when the new bull gets here.had a buddy look at his pic an he was like thats 1 long bull you better buy him.

bigbull338":fydivcdr said:
3waycross":fydivcdr said:
bigbull338":fydivcdr said:

well 3way you may get wish in 2 or 3wks when the new bull gets here.had a buddy look at his pic an he was like thats 1 long bull you better buy him.
he aint like the buddy elbowing you in the sale, to bid again is he? you know the type """it aint his money"" :cowboy:

no he isnt that type of buddy.the last 2 bulls he bought he gave $4000ea for them.he did say i got the bull to cheap.

Obvisously you photo shopped that picture, you took the front of a bull from the south and a bull from up north that is still growing hair. I will say you did an excellent job putting the two together. :D

Latest posts