Another first calf heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

Rustler9

Reaction score
First calf heifer with the bull calf she raised this year. I think she did a pretty good job.

LHheiferpicsII043.jpg

Same calf as above-we weaned him Sunday. He was having his last drink of milk in the photo before we penned him up.

LHheiferpicsII024.jpg

LHheiferpicsII027.jpg

Rustler9":1u40ciyn said:
First calf heifer with the bull calf she raised this year. I think she did a pretty good job.

LHheiferpicsII043.jpg

Same calf as above-we weaned him Sunday. He was having his last drink of milk in the photo before we penned him up.

LHheiferpicsII024.jpg

LHheiferpicsII027.jpg
Who was the Bull ??? I like the cow !! :tiphat:

The bull has gone to hamburger heaven-he was a Heavy Hitter grandson that belonged to some friends-I used him to breed 36 heifers and sent him back to them and they took him to the sale barn because they didn't need him. He threw some pretty decent calves. The cow would love to come live at your place-bring your check book and trailer. She's gonna be like her mama-raise a heck of a calf every year. Here's her little half brother:

LHheiferpics017.jpg

LHheiferpics050.jpg

He's out of the black and white Tabasco son Earl Grey and this heifer in the photo's mama. I don't need him so I guess I'll take him off to a sale in a few days but I'm almost tempted to hang on to him for a little while. I like him for some reason. BTW, these aren't great poses but he's a pretty good calf.