Animal cruelty

Help Support CattleToday:

I agree whole-heartedly!

When these kinds of things have popped up in the news, etc. I've often wondered "why did you wait so long to present this video" and "Why didn't you try to do something about it".

I think they should be held accountable. Isn't a person just as guilty of theft if they were there when it happened yet did nothing to stop it from happening? Doesn't the driver of the automible get into just as much trouble as the passenger who has the drugs/open container?

Katherine

I agree too. It puzzles me how people can video someone or something being hurt and not lending a hand. Its amazing what people are willing to do for money and yes I'm also talking about the groups that earn their living off peoples heart strings.

Yes sort of like the F.B.I. watching a mob boss for 10 years before acting.. Or may there should not be any undercover ops by law officers, I think all cops of any kind should have lawdog tattoo on there forhead... Give me a break , people that are doing wrong do not usually do it if they know someone is watching....Hey SW do you know where the expession you used comes from? Yes I will agree some of the things PETA does is alittle far fetched...BUT NOT ALL...How about them liberals on the Steve Irwin, bothering the whale killers, I gress you all think they are wrong! If the ships were not illegeley kill whales , well I guess you get my point...People do things that are wrong, against each other, childern, animals, and enviroment...I think ALL should be held accountable for their actions....

alftn":nbiynj3y said:
Yes sort of like the F.B.I. watching a mob boss for 10 years before acting.. Or may there should not be any undercover ops by law officers, I think all cops of any kind should have lawdog tattoo on there forhead... Give me a break , people that are doing wrong do not usually do it if they know someone is watching....Hey SW do you know where the expession you used comes from? Yes I will agree some of the things PETA does is alittle far fetched...BUT NOT ALL...How about them liberals on the Steve Irwin, bothering the whale killers, I gress you all think they are wrong! If the ships were not illegeley kill whales , well I guess you get my point...People do things that are wrong, against each other, childern, animals, and enviroment...I think ALL should be held accountable for their actions....
I see both sides on this but the problem is these people don't do this to remedy the situation. They are shooting these videos and whatnot in an attempt to absolutely shut down these type of operations. I mean they want to kill all animal agriculture. I can't speak any support for someone like that.

They can't report it immediatley. The evidence that they instigated or supported the cruelty in order to film it would be too fresh and accessible.

They need time to get their actor out, debrief and edit. Then time to concoct their media strategy ensuring no legal liability.

What we need is people in their organizations. But, who could stand the stench?

Why should anyone that participates in the cruelty be forgiven, regardless of which side of the law they thought they might be on?

I fully agree. Have been thinking this since I first heard of the different video's and how long after they waited. They are just as guilty as the people doing these bad things. As most people on this board I believe would agree, it is not in our best interest as humans and businessman to make animals suffer. IT IS DEFONITLY NOT PROFITABLE! This is what I try and tell people when im talking about these things. Living in california (can't wait to leave!) there is a lot of politics and ignorant people who just believe that every farmer, rancher, producer is out to make animals suffer. If we can all talk to one person it will make a difference. These people who are standing around rooting these bad behaviors on so they can tape them should be shot. Or maybe have the same things being done to the animals to the people who are standing by.
Ok. Ticked off rant over. Thanks for posting this. I have forwarded the article to several people who support animal rights organizations.
Double R

Latest posts