American made blue jeans.

Help Support CattleToday:

hayray

Reaction score
After Diane Sawyer did that series on American made products on the news I looked up a website and found a list for American made products. On that website they had a link to Buddys Jeans in Missisippi. I ordered two of their cowboy cut relax fit jeans for a little of $30 bucks a piece. They are great jeans, way better fit then anything else I have. They are real tough, triple stitched, huge full denim pockets, belt loops perfectly placed for carrying holsters and sheaths, etc. Thought I would give them a pitch. My Wranglers and Carharts are not U.S. made. I am gonna start looking up other American made products from now on.

If it was a local dealer near by where I could try them on I would like to try them. But when you have noassatall disease and a beer belly they have to be tried on so you can get a fit.

cowboy43":kzy1rije said:
If it was a local dealer near by where I could try them on I would like to try them. But when you have noassatall disease and a beer belly they have to be tried on so you can get a fit.
Cowboy looks like we may wear the same brand jeans. :lol2:

TexasBred":2yz1w99k said:
cowboy43":2yz1w99k said:
:nod: :nod: :nod:
I have even resorted to wearing suspenders here lately and man I love them
They were given to me by a man in Arkansas that I hold in very high regard they were a pair of his and I treasure them
His grandson said they were his granpas favorite pair
so I might be changing my name :lol: :lol:

Angus Cowman":9lksu3re said:
TexasBred":9lksu3re said:
cowboy43":9lksu3re said:
:nod: :nod: :nod:
I have even resorted to wearing suspenders here lately and man I love them
They were given to me by a man in Arkansas that I hold in very high regard they were a pair of his and I treasure them
His grandson said they were his granpas favorite pair
so I might be changing my name :lol: :lol:

They really a true pair of suspenders...or just a piece of baling twine???? :lol:

I'm going to try them out. I haven't got quite the bull frog physique, but am in dire need of some new jeans. Been having to dig my pocket knife and change out of my boots while I'm working.

I was taking a dump the other day when I noticed my new jeans I got for Christmas were "Made in Mexico of U.S. Materials". Is nothing sacred?

cfpinz":zk3rguv9 said:
I was taking a dump the other day when I noticed my new jeans I got for Christmas were "Made in Mexico of U.S. Materials". Is nothing sacred?
What about your drawers (If you wear'em)...foreign made??