Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Hulk Hogan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Norris

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

gerardplauche

Reaction score
I know there are better ones I could have put down, but these choices are American blood only.

Clint is fastest with a gun - no two ways about it. Soon as ol' Chuck starts all that kung fu crap - Clint would put a bullet in him, game over.

The real fight would be between Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd - No weapons, just a good old fashioned Steel cage match with special guest referee Marvin the Martian!

Bullbuyer":2ykhz204 said:
Clint is fastest with a gun - no two ways about it. Soon as ol' Chuck starts all that kung fu crap - Clint would put a bullet in him, game over.

The real fight would be between Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd - No weapons, just a good old fashioned Steel cage match with special guest referee Marvin the Martian!

I like the way you think.

Elmer Fudd always packs a shotgun. He just can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Be a tough fight to call Elmer can't hit anything and Bugs just doesn't have the killer instinct to finish the fight?

I think you guys are strongly under-estimating John Rambo. His heart is bleeding!!!!!!!!!

In a real fight of course Chuck Norris would win. The others are just play actors. Norris actually started his career as a fighter.

flaboy":3i7g9n0x said:
In a real fight of course Chuck Norris would win. The others are just play actors. Norris actually started his career as a fighter.

Yes, but his beard increases his wind resistance during a fight... :lol:

gerardplauche":2ll326k1 said:
flaboy":2ll326k1 said:

Yes, but his beard increases his wind resistance during a fight... :lol:

Yes, but it would cushion the blow too. :lol2:

All of the ones mentioned are silver screen heroes.
Here's a real Hero, Carlos Hathcock. Also known as White Feather.

Want a real hero who also stared on the silver screen...........
Audie Murphy, son of a poor Texas sharecropper. A World War II soldier who, in 27 months of combat, became the most decorated soldier in United States Military History. He earned 33 United States metals to include the Congressional Metal of Honor, the U.S. military's highest award for valor. In addition, the country of France awarded him 5 metals, and Belgium 1. He went to make 44 movies and became a country music producer. He died in a plane crash in 1971 and is buried in Arlington National Cemetery. His grave is second only to that of John Kennedy in annual visitations.

230px-Audie_Murphy_uniform_medals.jpg

Darhawk":116q4oyu said:
Audie Murphy, son of a poor Texas sharecropper. A World War II soldier who, in 27 months of combat, became the most decorated soldier in United States Military History. He earned 33 United States metals to include the Congressional Metal of Honor, the U.S. military's highest award for valor. In addition, the country of France awarded him 5 metals, and Belgium 1. He went to make 44 movies and became a country music producer. He died in a plane crash in 1971 and is buried in Arlington National Cemetery. His grave is second only to that of John Kennedy in annual visitations.

I've noticed an address sign between McKinney and Greenville, Texas that says Audie Murphy Drive. Was he from that area of Texas?

Out of the choices up there, I vote John Wayne, then Clint Eastwood.
I've always thought its weird when you see John Wayne in a movie and he's in his 20's and then you watch another movie the next day when he was in his 60's :p

curtis":5kv31wpp said:
All of the ones mentioned are silver screen heroes.
Here's a real Hero, Carlos Hathcock. Also known as White Feather.

Gotta agree with you. Read a book about him not long ago.

skyline":28de197v said:
Darhawk":28de197v said:

I've noticed an address sign between McKinney and Greenville, Texas that says Audie Murphy Drive. Was he from that area of Texas?

He was born near Kingston, Texas, and spent most of his growing years on farms between Farmersville and Greenville, but for the most part grew up living near Celeste in Hunt County. He attended Celeste schools until the 8th grade when he dropped out to support the family after his father deserted them.

Latest posts