American Community Survey

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
Has anyone ever received one of these? It tells me that it was sent to my address and not me to collect information for the future of my city/area. Sure asks lots of questions I don't think needs to be asked for collecting the data they mention. Normally, I'd blow something like this off, but this one says they can prosecute me for ignoring it.

American Community Survey.

slick4591":m0enmjy7 said:
Has anyone ever received one of these? It tells me that it was sent to my address and not me to collect information for the future of my city/area. Sure asks lots of questions I don't think needs to be asked for collecting the data they mention. Normally, I'd blow something like this off, but this one says they can prosecute me for ignoring it.

American Community Survey.

I got one 2 or 3 years ago I cant remember but I do know it burnt really well in the trashpile. I guess if you all don't hear from me they prosecuted me :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Unless you signed for it, seems they would have a hard time proving you rec'd it.
Certainly could have been delivered to the wrong address. Or perhaps you spilled something on it rendering it totally illegible...or accidentally ran over it with your lawnmower....just sayin'... :D

I have this thing in my gut that tells me I'd be the first one in 50 years to be prosecuted because I didn't fill it out. Guess I'll go with my gut.

slick4591":21j42z1c said:
I have this thing in my gut that tells me I'd be the first one in 50 years to be prosecuted because I didn't fill it out.

I know that feeling.

Funny thing though, the address where we once lived, was 3253 Simmons Gap, (then the town). A good friend of ours lived (still does) at 3253 Boonesville (same town,same zip) but 4 miles away from where we did. The mail was frequently getting crossed up. And from what he tells us, it still does.

Maybe that's what happened to the papers. ;-)

Katherine

Don't ever fill out any surveys if you don't have to.
The USDA was by here last week wanting to fill out a survey. They got the picture the second time they stopped by.

Latest posts