amber had a baby girl

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
our daughter amber , just had her first baby sunday night at 10:45 she wasnt due till the 23rd, called me sunday eve.her water broke, was going to hosp. so off the lan caster ohio i headed.. they called when i was on the rd , she was born, Trintey delaine, she 's doing good. both goth to come home yesterday. Matts parents came up to.. { i have met them about 3 times} i was planning on staying about 2 weeks to help amber. now here when things got bad, matts dad went back monday eve. but his mom and sister {who is 11} stayed , for a week or maybe 2 who knows she knew i was going to stay doug was comming up after work tuesday night... i spent 2 days cleaning and picking up after them whlie amber was in the hosp, as you can imagine i was starting to "get my lip in a twitch" , i didnt come there to be there maid...terry said something about us getting along, i told i could get along w/ any one as long as they didnt back me in a corner. thing just progressed to the point i was gonna have to say something... so i decided to head back to wv..we went to hosp.when amber and baby go to go home and i left from there. amber didnt need the conflict . the whole time she was at the hosp i didnt have any time alone w her terry was always there.. i feel bad for that plus i feel terrible for leaving but it was a train wreck waiting to happen... so im home now..going to work to day ..
sorry for the rant... Rose

Rose, I admire your restraint. So happy Amber and the baby are well. I hope that you can get in a visit later after the hoopla blows over. That is when she will really need the help. I have those relatives that require constant care and feeding, so I can relate.

congrats on the new ganbaby.so sorry that you went to see her an things turned out like that.maybe you can go stay with her in 2 or 3 weeks.

TNMasterBeefProducer":1ad487q1 said:
Sounds like someone needs some meds to control their emotions. Lexapro works good.

Are you on Lexapro, TNMBP? I'm glad to know. That definitely explains a lot. I'm thinking maybe YOU ought to switch to Prozac!

Alice

Rose,

Congrats on the new grandbaby. I'm sorry the first round of soon to be many visits was not the best. When they're gone, you'll have your daughter and granddaughter all to yourself and can share the trials and tribulations of having Amber's in laws underfoot. Ya'll will probably end up laughing about it, I hope...

Alice

Congratulations Rose. I remember those pics of Amber on that horse way back when and she is a beautiful gal.

My SIL is the best. His folks are wonderful folks too. They invited us on a cruise with them and it was great. Every time we get together it has been good times. Now I wonder if they see us as the bad apples :D :D :D Probably not. They invited us on another adventure.

Visit Amber when you two can have some time alone. Spoil that baby all you can!

TNMasterBeefProducer":2uis4nbk said:
Alice":2uis4nbk said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":2uis4nbk said:
Sounds like someone needs some meds to control their emotions. Lexapro works good.

Are you on Lexapro, TNMBP? I'm glad to know. That definitely explains a lot. I'm thinking maybe YOU ought to switch to Prozac!

Alice

Aint on lexapro. Aint on any meds. Uncle is on lexapro and he is a lot nicer of a person.

Yes, It is quite obvious you " aint on any meds."

well it could be worse. he could be on meds and still act the way he does.

sorry not to hijack your post

congrats on the new grandkid. as hard as it was you did the right thing. just think of the disaster if you would have said something. those people sound like the kind were it aint no good to even say anything so better not say anything at all. give it a couple of weeks when the leave. it will be more fun then anyway.

cattleluvr18":vpuw5w3a said:
well it could be worse. he could be on meds and still act the way he does.

sorry not to hijack your post

congrats on the new grandkid. as hard as it was you did the right thing. just think of the disaster if you would have said something. those people sound like the kind were it aint no good to even say anything so better not say anything at all. give it a couple of weeks when the leave. it will be more fun then anyway.

Kelly, m'dear, you are wise beyond your years. :)

Alice

TNMasterBeefProducer":39xz9kmn said:
brownmule":39xz9kmn said:
our daughter amber , just had her first baby sunday night at 10:45 she wasnt due till the 23rd, called me sunday eve.her water broke, was going to hosp. so off the lan caster ohio i headed.. they called when i was on the rd , she was born, Trintey delaine, she 's doing good. both goth to come home yesterday. Matts parents came up to.. { i have met them about 3 times} i was planning on staying about 2 weeks to help amber. now here when things got bad, matts dad went back monday eve. but his mom and sister {who is 11} stayed , for a week or maybe 2 who knows she knew i was going to stay doug was comming up after work tuesday night... i spent 2 days cleaning and picking up after them whlie amber was in the hosp, as you can imagine i was starting to "get my lip in a twitch" , i didnt come there to be there maid...terry said something about us getting along, i told i could get along w/ any one as long as they didnt back me in a corner. thing just progressed to the point i was gonna have to say something... so i decided to head back to wv..we went to hosp.when amber and baby go to go home and i left from there. amber didnt need the conflict . the whole time she was at the hosp i didnt have any time alone w her terry was always there.. i feel bad for that plus i feel terrible for leaving but it was a train wreck waiting to happen... so im home now..going to work to day ..

You are an idiot. :help:

redfornow":21jux21j said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":21jux21j said:
brownmule":21jux21j said:

You are an idiot. :help:

Ah, c'mon...don't hold back...tell us how you really feel! :lol2:

Alice

Thanks everyone. yeah that was the hardest thing ever had to do by leaving.but thinking of amber instead of myself..i talked to amber last night, explained some of what took place. and why i left, i told her if i hadnt left she would of proubly come home to a mound in the back yard! lol shes on the same page w me.. poor doug hasnt got to see the baby, he took vacation to go up there, so i have worked out a plan.... we re leaving to day for lancaster. going to spend the day w amber then well go to amandas for the nights in columbus. it just about 35 miles or so away.. amandas in class tillabout 6 so that will work out spend the week end w amanda.. maybe by then terry and daughter will go home,, amber and matt are going to be relocating back to VA so my game plan was to help her pack these 2 weeks... i know terry wont do any thing.. so well see, things just never go off to a good start w me and terry from the begining... i think it flips her out that i work, and farm,
when amber called that she was having the baby i left for ohio, backing downour street to turn at next street i looked in my bag to make sure i had my cell phone, i had put the house go phone in my bag lol so had to go back to house and give it to doug... forgot my camera. so i made sure this mornig i have it packed first... lol i send pic as soon as i get a chance, maybe i should pack a tube of B-Kalm lol thanks everybody for the good wishes.. :heart: rose

You did the right thing- Now you can have a nice visit and help clean up the mess the others left.
Be sure and plan all other visits to miss that bunch... :lol:

Latest posts