AllForage

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks Ron.

In case anyone else here shares my issue, I have lower left side ulcerative colitis. Been dealing with it for 10 years. I'm looking at a total colon removal here possibly.

Ryan

Ryan, I wish you the best. I hope that if it comes to that, you make a speedy recovery.
Please keep us informed.

AllForage":1nf5yis7 said:
Thanks Ron.

In case anyone else here shares my issue, I have lower left side ulcerative colitis. Been dealing with it for 10 years. I'm looking at a total colon removal here possibly.

Ryan

Ryan,

I worried today that after you informed me that maybe I should not have started this thread. I am glad I did. You are part of the family here; our differences entertain us, but our common concerns forever unite us.

inyati13":c74movxj said:
AllForage":c74movxj said:
Thanks Ron.

Ryan

Ryan,

I worried today that after you informed me that maybe I should not have started this thread. I am glad I did. You are part of the family here; our differences entertain us, but our common concerns forever unite us.

Wish you well Ryan. Hope it goes as or better than expected.

Ryan, I sincerely wish the best to one of the coolest cats that posts on here. I learned a lot from you. I shared a good luck beer with Curly-top for you. Actually I only got 1 sip, she pretty much shot-gunned the rest of it.