All in A Row

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Fall calves about 6 months old. Been haltered since they were about a month old. Very pleasant group to work. Everyone is docile. All registered and sired by Grandmaster, Upgrade, Optimizer, Uno Mas, and Shear Force. Vaccinated for Clostridial, Custom Pinkeye, Leptospira, and wormed.

awu5u9.jpg

Looks like the chromed up bull calf (3rd from left) is the best of the bunch. You must have a fortunes worth of halters :)

Lazy M":3e2r9gq3 said:
Looks like the chromed up bull calf (3rd from left) is the best of the bunch. You must have a fortunes worth of halters :)

He Is! The two Optimizer calves are my favorites.

TennesseeTuxedo":179kqgu5 said:
He's a runt.

Runt is relative. These calves are thick. He just has a lot of competition!

That Upgrade heifer on the Chrome Bull's left side is thick and muscular. I love her butt.

Bright Raven":2o0qquxu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2o0qquxu said:
Which one is mine?

5th one from the left. He is further away. That Upgrade heifer on his right has a lot of power.

I made a mistake. Following is the CORRECT lineup.

Left to right:
1. Upgrade Heifer.
2. Upgrade Heifer.
3. Optimizer Bull.
4. Shear Force Heifer.
5. Grandmaster Bull.
6. Optimizer Heifer.
7. Uno Mas Bull.
8. Uno Mas Heifer.

TT

That calf to the right of the Grandmaster bull in the lineup is an Optimizer Heifer not an Upgrade as I mistakenly stated above. Out of a cow I purchased as a heifer from Rocking P. I am not parting with her. She is a sweetheart. I am very excited about her. This is a picture showing her blaze mark.

296m5wg.jpg

From that point of view the two Upgrade heifers are hands down the best. I`m glad I have some Upgrades coming again this fall I just hope we get a keeper heifer this time. Good looking group overall.

Latest posts