Alberto rides a pale horse.

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
Hope you floridians get some.

Picture_1007.jpg

Yeah, we are supposed to get some all week. I got some at the farm yesterday after noon about an hour and a half after I put the last bale up in the barn. My luck never runs that way but did the past few days. Got some hay cut and in the barn without it getting washed.

Now the problem for the rest of the season will be too much rain. Field get flooded and you can't get equipment in them even though it hasn't rained for 4-5 days. Too much blue clay in my soil.

You should get some late today or tonight from looking at the radar. The farm got a few inches today. :)

that sure does look like a horse rising out of them clouds.... great imagination beefy!

Got hammered pretty hard several times today. Rained so hard I thought my slicker was getting holes pelted in it. Tried driving a herd through it, but my horse and the cows just wanted to turn around and put their butts to the wind. It was a frog strangler, but a heck of a blessing at the same time.

got 3 inches over the course of all day long. perfect and well needed. a godsend, for sure.

Latest posts