Alabama VS OU

Help Support CattleToday:

BRYANT

Reaction score
What do you all think the score will be in this game?
I am not a sports fan so I don't follow it much, but living In Okla. you hear all the talk. I kind of think Alabama will roll OU. like 56 TO 24 I know most people around here will not agree with me.

28-18 'bama

I'm not crazy about some of the other bowl matchups.
Committee did a poor job IMO on some of them. #5 Ga vs #15 Texas in Sugar Bowl? That one won't even be close. Tom Herman better be asking for help from above.

Fiesta Bowl has an interesting matchup...............we get to see if UCF really is that good. (plays LSU and LSU is going to be out for blood)

The Gator Bowl Texas A&M vs NC State? Why...how?

greybeard":h029gsq2 said:
28-18 'bama

Committee did a poor job IMO on some of them. #5 Ga vs #15 Texas in Sugar Bowl? That one won't even be close. Tom Herman better be asking for help from above.

Fiesta Bowl has an interesting matchup...............we get to see if UCF really is that good. (plays LSU and LSU is going to be out for blood)

I say Bama by at least 4 TDs. I didn't think the committee got the top 4 right. No way Oklahoma or OSU is better than UGA. Looks like Bama and Clemson again.

LSU will beat UCF. I don't think it will even be close. Pretty sure A&M will come out on top against NC State as well.

greybeard":3sb0c9yd said:
28-18 'bama

SEC already had 4 teams in the "big" bowls.

TexasBred":ugqlu8j1 said:
greybeard":ugqlu8j1 said:
28-18 'bama

I don't care...Let #5 Ga play a higher ranked team in the Sugar Bowl and match # 19 Texas A&M against #15 Texas Longhorns in Texas Bowl or Alamo Bowl........ :D :welcome:

Politics, GB. Alamo Bowl pays $2.25 million to each team and Texas Bowl less than $1 million. Sugar Bowl pays $18 million to each team.

ga.prime":owcxoqie said:
Politics, GB. Alamo Bowl pays $2.25 million to each team and Texas Bowl less than $1 million. Sugar Bowl pays $18 million to each team.
Makes sense. I guess if you're gonna get the snot beat out of you... ya may as well get paid as much as you can get for the experience..

greybeard":uaa1ahi0 said:
TexasBred":uaa1ahi0 said:
greybeard":uaa1ahi0 said:
28-18 'bama

I don't care...Let #5 Ga play a higher ranked team in the Sugar Bowl and match # 19 Texas A&M against #15 Texas Longhorns in Texas Bowl or Alamo Bowl........ :D :welcome:

I'd like that Texas Texas A&M and let Ga play OHio State. I watched last to OSU games. They are playing good. Texas beats Ga!

It's only a game... but charging admission to watch Ga Tech play Minnesota's Golden Gophers in Detroit is a bad joke.
Ga Tech 36
Gophers 30

Alabama 48
Oklahoma 35

Clemson 31
Notre Dame 24

Alabama 34
Clemson 23

Y'all hear about the fire that destroyed 22 books in the football players dorm at Alabama?
Real shame.... 12 hadn't even been colored.
roll tide :)
How many redshirt freshmen does it take to change a light bulb at Alabama?
None... it's a sophomore course.

greybeard":3m4n6rki said:
TexasBred":3m4n6rki said:
greybeard":3m4n6rki said:
28-18 'bama

I know you don't care but neither do they. Go read the rules on how these teams/school are chosen and how man bowls a conference gets. etc. You may not like it but they everybody agreed to the rules... except you I suppose. :???:

TexasBred":qo6u13vl said:
Go read the rules on how these teams/school are chosen and how many bowls a conference gets. etc.
....everybody agreed to the rules... except you I suppose. :???:
Collusion... :) and they agreed how to divide the money among themselves including payoffs to conference teams
that don't get to go to a bowl game... NCAA is a monopoly... break 'em up.

It's all scripted to generate the most $ with Alabama playing the role of the heavy, the team everyone loves to hate.

TexasBred":rup34es6 said:
greybeard":rup34es6 said:
TexasBred":rup34es6 said:
I know you don't care but neither do they. Go read the rules on how these teams/school are chosen and how man bowls a conference gets. etc. You may not like it but they everybody agreed to the rules... except you I suppose. :???:

Well, they never asked me.....I just wanna see Texas and Texas A&M play each other.

Son of Butch":2p4vl6bb said:
TexasBred":2p4vl6bb said:
Go read the rules on how these teams/school are chosen and how many bowls a conference gets. etc.
Collusion... :) and they agreed how to divide the money among themselves including payoffs to conference teams

It's all scripted to generate the most $ with Alabama playing the role of the heavy, the team everyone loves to hate.
As I said, everybody agreed to the rules except you I suppose and they simply didn't give a dam what you thought. ;-) People that hate 'bama are simply jealous.

TexasBred":38wd98mw said:
Son of Butch":38wd98mw said:
TexasBred":38wd98mw said:

As I said, everybody agreed to the rules except you I suppose and they simply didn't give a dam what you thought. ;-) People that hate 'bama are simply jealous.

I don't hate 'em but I am jealous.

TennesseeTuxedo":3c107bzg said:
TexasBred":3c107bzg said:
Son of Butch":3c107bzg said:

I don't hate 'em but I am jealous.

Me too TT.

Latest posts