Ain't She Sweet!!

Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
Finally! First baby of the year, first heifer born on the farm!
Her name is Violet :pretty:
Violet1.jpg

Mom is Sopie (on one side). April and June (first year heifers) greet new baby.
Violet2.jpg

Hi I'm new here and it looks like I get to post my first reply to a picture of one sweet calf congrats on your new baby.

Is she a simental the other cows look like Sims.

What did she weigh? 8)

Welcome to the boards G5! :tiphat:
Yes, pic is during first bath, Soph was sure talking.
She did not appreciate me bringing a parade of nosey heifers. :?
All our cattle are SimmXHerf or Herf. The bull that Violet is from is a Limo bull.
I don't know what she weighs, she is not a replacement so it does not matter.

Angie, FUN isn't it :clap: Good mother cow, good calf and it will grow like crazy. 8) Now, or next time I think you should get Soph bred to a good maternal bull :nod: Nothing like those home raised heifers as far as being easy keepers and good mama cows. Congrats on the new one.

Victoria":j1rl9bui said:
Nothing better than the first calf of the year...except maybe the last. ;-)
Congrats on your beautiful heifer.

Good one Victoria! :clap:

My congratulations to you as well Angel! I still like the second calf from your sale barn purchase better though! :D

Oh my goodness! What a cutie pie! I want her! :heart:

Alice

Thanks guys!!
The heifers are less enchanted with her this morning. Have turned their thoughts to searching out green grass. She is up and doing well ~ laying in the sunshine. Is hard for me not to go out and bug. Seems like a long wait ~ is noce to finally see a bay in my own pasture after seeing them scattered in the neighbors.

pdf ~ you cannot see because I don't embed the pictures but I will learn.
Is why you can see dun's pics for example.

Out the door again. :wave:
Busy time of year for us ~ yes?!

angie":1908tnuf said:
Thanks guys!!
The heifers are less enchanted with her this morning. Have turned their thoughts to searching out green grass. She is up and doing well ~ laying in the sunshine. Is hard for me not to go out and bug. Seems like a long wait ~ is noce to finally see a bay in my own pasture after seeing them scattered in the neighbors.

pdf ~ you cannot see because I don't embed the pictures but I will learn.
Is why you can see dun's pics for example.

Out the door again. :wave:
Busy time of year for us ~ yes?!

Angie.

played with it a bit at lunch and posted a photo of My Baby on the horse board and it showed up on the new messages board.

I could even see it.

Latest posts