AI Tech in St. Louis area...

Help Support CattleToday:

Wisteria Farms

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me of any AI Techs they know of (or companies with techs) in the St. Louis area. I'm actually a bit north east of St. Louis but next year I'm going to be needing someone and am looking for recommendations.

I have a friend who does his own cattle (and I'm sure would store my semen and do my cows) but I'd like to hedge my bets by hiring someone. Thanks!!

PS Also, if you can recommend any good AI schools. I would eventually like to do this myself.

A friend recently gave me a card of the new ABS Global rep who is located in Highland Illinois. He services many of the dairy farms in that area. His name is Rob Andrews. His phone number is 618-444-6063. I have never used him so I don't know anything about him other than his name and number. Hope this helps.

blacksnake":1uk0711c said:
A friend recently gave me a card of the new ABS Global rep who is located in Highland Illinois. He services many of the dairy farms in that area. His name is Rob Andrews. His phone number is 618-444-6063. I have never used him so I don't know anything about him other than his name and number. Hope this helps.

Thanks! I'll add him to my Rolodex and if I wind up using him I'll let you know how it went!!

Latest posts