AI drugs

Help Support CattleToday:

Flatbroke

Reaction score
Ok so I am half way through the synchronization protocol for cows and heifers when I notice that I had left the unused portion of the Factrel, (Gonadorelin Hydrochloride) on my counter for a day and a half read room temperature and it says on the box keep at refrigerator temperature 36 to 46 degrees. They all get another two cc at the time we AI. Do I need to buy more or will it still work? :bang:

Agreed. It's not a cheap drug but I would worry that its efficacy could be reduced. When ya go to the Vet office & get more ask them what they think & let us know!

Well the vet says use new drug.............. buy more. But of course he sells it but why take a chance and I will be getting new drugs. Even then it is 50 50 bet for each cow so I am not willing to lower the odds at this stage. :cboy:

Flatbroke":3d2sqzme said:
Well the vet says use new drug.............. buy more. But of course he sells it but why take a chance and I will be getting new drugs. Even then it is 50 50 bet for each cow so I am not willing to lower the odds at this stage. :cboy:
Especially with the time and money you already have tied up in syncing them.

Latest posts