ai class

Help Support CattleToday:

scvfd_7241

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any upcoming ai classes in North Carolina. Or is there one of the supply companies who offers classes in North Carolina at a reasonable price.

Select Sires offers classes. Not sure if they offer any close to you but it's worth a call. If they don't they will probably have an idea of who does.
Good luck!

You might find this interesting.
I've been AIing for 40 some odd years. I still at time use the book I got when I attended the class. It helps resolve in my mind if the timing is probably right for those odd ball heat times of day, semen thawing, etc. So whatever literature you get, hang on to. You can never tell when you might want to fall back on it.

dun":3kc2kzph said:
I've been AIing for 40 some odd years. I still at time use the book I got when I attended the class. It helps resolve in my mind if the timing is probably right for those odd ball heat times of day, semen thawing, etc. So whatever literature you get, hang on to. You can never tell when you might want to fall back on it.

Good advice Dun. I look at my book every year when I start, I can never remember the thaw temp from one year to the next. Also having a quick browse through it there is always some snippet of information that I have overlooked or got a bit lazy on.
Ken

dun":3gep557v said:

Same here! Excellent advice as always :)

Latest posts