Ag Country

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
Ag Country

This forum is for both the experienced and novice agriculturalists out there, particularly farmers and ranchers, or even those non-farmer and non-ranchers that are just simply interested in agriculture. From discussions about different livestock, to discussing machinery problems, swapping ideas for gardening or what to grow in the fields next spring, telling jokes in the local cafe, or even just if you have to ask a simple question on ony of the boards, and more, it's all there. Come on in and have a look around, visitors are always welcome.

:oops: :oops: I'll admit this: the worse part of that forum is the annoying ads on top...I think I've found a solution, so hopefully soon the ads on there will be less annoying...the Ads by Google is what I'm trying to get instead.

Just bumping this thread to say that the Ads by google are officially on :D

Now I know that you folks prefer the bigger forums better, like this one, but it'd be nice if a few could come on so's we can get some informative discussions going. :) No pressure of course, though... ;-)

I have found a way to surf the web ad free. I went to this website and not one ad. Use Firefox as your browser and then you can go to their site and get a free ad blocking program. I love it!:)

Latest posts