After many years of being beaten on and abused.....

Help Support CattleToday:

JW IN VA":3kdhm5ug said:
Those soft ear plugs at the Dollar Store really help with the noise.You can still hear problems,though.Can't understand anything the wife says,though.
At least that's what you tell her :lol:

jltrent":3549irh8 said:
JW IN VA":3549irh8 said:
Don't throw it away! It's still a good nail puller :D
But then you're from west of the Blue Ridge like me so you would know that. :D

Some days it seems you spend more time working on things than with them.200 rolls is right respectable.How long did it take to pry you out of the seat and fingers off the wheel?Is your neck stuck at 60 degrees to the right?

Just got out of the tractor from baling since 11AM today. My back hurts, neck hurts, left leg hurts from clutching, my head is still roaring from the noise. This use to be fun.....what happened?
I got 33 acres cut and fluffed if your out of anything to do, rake and roller are hooked up and greased. Keys are in the tractor. I will bring you some water when I get in from work about 6.

kenny thomas":as4gcoe9 said:
jltrent":as4gcoe9 said:
JW IN VA":as4gcoe9 said:
Don't throw it away! It's still a good nail puller :D
But then you're from west of the Blue Ridge like me so you would know that. :D

Some days it seems you spend more time working on things than with them.200 rolls is right respectable.How long did it take to pry you out of the seat and fingers off the wheel?Is your neck stuck at 60 degrees to the right?

Just got out of the tractor from baling since 11AM today. My back hurts, neck hurts, left leg hurts from clutching, my head is still roaring from the noise. This use to be fun.....what happened?
I got 33 acres cut and fluffed if your out of anything to do, rake and roller are hooked up and greased. Keys are in the tractor. I will bring you some water when I get in from work about 6.
Gonna lay the field down below the road tomorrow, a little less than 30 acres. If no problems and Allen gets home from the class he is taking to help should get done maybe around 3-4 ish. If you need me were is the tractor and field. Your baler is like mine and tractor is a Kubota, but bigger. Shouldn't be a problem.

Latest posts