Advertising at the top.........

Help Support CattleToday:

sstterry":kfzkheke said:
Farm Fence Solutions":kfzkheke said:
greybeard":kfzkheke said:
You been lookin at the wrong stuff....

;-) ;-) :cowboy:

I've got Western Union and fly rods this time. Must be from my past searches on free money and tailing reds.
I just ordered the gripple contractor set from you a couple of days ago. Take care of me and throw in an extra gripple. :wave:

Will do. We have a dealer in your area, if you ever need anything in a hurry. Ramsey Brothers Fencing 931-five eight 1-Zero 6 Eight 4

Edit: Your package has already been sent. Do you need just one more Gripple, or a bag of them?

Farm Fence Solutions":2hk9o14q said:
sstterry":2hk9o14q said:
Farm Fence Solutions":2hk9o14q said:
I've got Western Union and fly rods this time. Must be from my past searches on free money and tailing reds.
I just ordered the gripple contractor set from you a couple of days ago. Take care of me and throw in an extra gripple. :wave:

Will do. We have a dealer in your area, if you ever need anything in a hurry. Ramsey Brothers Fencing 931-five eight 1-Zero 6 Eight 4

Edit: Your package has already been sent. Do you need just one more Gripple, or a bag of them?
I was joking. And Ramsey Bros is a long way from me. Tennessee is a long state!

sstterry":e0mbhwuz said:
Farm Fence Solutions":e0mbhwuz said:
sstterry":e0mbhwuz said:

I was joking. And Ramsey Bros is a long way from me. Tennessee is a long state!

Sorry. My wife was mistaken when she mentioned that to me. She had your town confused with Morrison.

True Grit Farms":23jz3qts said:
jltrent":23jz3qts said:
True Grit Farms":23jz3qts said:
You need to tell your sweetie that, we believe you.
After some thought I believe I did click on the dating site Farmersonly dot com.....lol

https://www.farmersonly.com/
I'm not going to go there, probably be worse than Facebook.

Hey, nothing wrong with farmersonly.com. I met my wife there. She is the real deal. And I spent a life time searching through members of the female population and conducting.... ummmm ..... personal interviews. I wasn't about to settle for second best.

farmerjan":98kv2pfn said:
I've had everything from Zillow, to Med Express, to singles dating sites with all these sexily clad women (NOT MY TYPE LOL) to ads for weed killers. I can't remember when I have looked at any sites for anything similar....

You don't have to 'go' anywhere. Just talk (type) about it.
On this reply input page right now, as I type this, there are over 100 ad agents attempting to collect data but being blocked from doing so by my antivirus and safe browsing program.
Current screenshot showing what is trying to take a peek at what I'm typing.

Caustic Burno":q79fizf9 said:
I have ad guard and don't get any advertisements.
Nor do I, but as you can see from my previous post, that doesn't mean the bots and beacons aren't still probing and prying and trying to load scripts. It's covertly happening to just about everyone and on all platforms..the people just don't know it.

Goodlord, now I'm getting ads at the top for Armani. I think their SEO needs some work..have they seen what I wear?! :lol:

I get a lot of Heidi ads... I have to scroll away fast to keep from an upset stomach...

I usually pay attention because it will clue me in as to what the Mrs. next purchase is going to be. :hide:

Latest posts