Ad Hominem Attacks

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":2wm6iskf said:
TexasBred":2wm6iskf said:
"What happens if you dare to disagree with CB on ANYTHING !!!!" :shock:

From one prick to another.
How funny this is the weed calling the grass green.

Hey hey hey! The term "prick" does not apply to either one of you, crusty old bast#rds, maybe. The term prick should only be used to describe liberals

Larry

All I can say is thank God for grouchy old Texans or I would be living in Mexico right now.....oh he[[ i just realized i am living in Mexico.....never mind :frowns:

larryshoat":56omw34b said:
Caustic Burno":56omw34b said:
TexasBred":56omw34b said:
"What happens if you dare to disagree with CB on ANYTHING !!!!" :shock:

From one prick to another.
How funny this is the weed calling the grass green.

Hey hey hey! The term "prick" does not apply to either one of you, crusty old bast#rds, maybe. The term prick should only be used to describe liberals

Larry

Your right I am a crusty ole baste%d the difference is I know it.

I've always found TB's prickedness to be short lived and well directed and informed(and usually funny as HE!!). CB needs to take that same test he was trying to get Cross 7 to take. :lol: I love you both but if someone asked me who the argumentative one was there wouldn't be much hesitation. ;-)

cow pollinater":18vgxkbu said:
I've always found TB's prickedness to be short lived and well directed and informed(and usually funny as HE!!). CB needs to take that same test he was trying to get Cross 7 to take. :lol: I love you both but if someone asked me who the argumentative one was there wouldn't be much hesitation. ;-)

I have taken that test and it is very informative.
I just don't believe the world is flat and there is more view to an issue.

I have nothing but respect for both of you texans ......... But I'm making popcorn! :lol:

Alan":2ui32ztf said:
I have nothing but respect for both of you texans ......... But I'm making popcorn! :lol:
It really shows too. You capitalized "I" and "I'm" but failed to do so with "texans".

In before the lock

greybeard":108cymo9 said:
Alan":108cymo9 said:
It really shows too. You capitalized "I" and "I'm" but failed to do so with "texans".

In before the lock

May be a reason for that :lol: Lock down!

greybeard":1hj0c5vr said:
Alan":1hj0c5vr said:

In before the lock

GB, you're just jelous because TB an CB got chosen for the runoff in crusty old Texan(dam autocorrect won't let me make that a lower case t :mad: ) and you didn't. You're going to remain at distant third until you bring a little more to the table than just correcting people's grammer but we do see and apriciate the effort.

Meanwhile.....
What you would see in real life if this were a movie is Myself and Cross7 pushing two crusty old farts down a sidewalk in their wheelchairs while they drooled on themselves and cussed each other, neither one remembering what started it.

cow pollinater":1q4gtkp7 said:
greybeard":1q4gtkp7 said:
Alan":1q4gtkp7 said:

In before the lock

GB, you're just jelous because TB an CB got chosen for the runoff in crusty old Texan(dam autocorrect won't let me make that a lower case t :mad: ) and you didn't. You're going to remain at distant third until you bring a little more to the table than just correcting people's grammer but we do see and apriciate the effort.
I'm guilty of lots of things in life, but jealousy, or more aptly put--coveting, has never been among of them. 10th Law

greybeard":35pd8tps said:
I'm guilty of lots of things in life, but jealousy, or more aptly put--coveting, has never been among of them. 10th Law

That's a little better but you're still not quite there yet. :lol:

cow pollinater":347fd21m said:

Prickedness???? Is that a word?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Gotta remember that. :idea:

TexasBred":37qsgd5x said:
cow pollinater":37qsgd5x said:

Prickedness???? Is that a word?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Gotta remember that. :idea:
GB is the grammer and word police... I was in your corner but that could change real quick if you start telling me what is or isn't a real word. :nod: