Acronyms for "be nice" words . . . .

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
Man, there's times I need them! You got favorites?

Mine: bytch WTF A$$ MAH He77 . . . . I could probably come up with more after this crappy (accepted word?) weekend, but that's a good enuff start. :roll:

Shyt, dam, and if it's really bad 3waycross is also a cuss word. Like- "I'll put a boot in your 3waycross."

Alternative expletives? I have my favorites.

They have some websites dedicated to help us who talk a bit too trashy at times :D Here's one:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/43932 ... ofane.html

1) Gadzooks!

2) GAD!!!

3) BALDERDASH!

4) Holey smokes...

5) DRAT!!!

6) Great Ceasars ghost!

7) NUTS!

8) BLAST! (also: BLAST IT!!!)

9) Good grief...

10) CURSES!!!

11) What in Sam Hill?!??

12) Godfrey Daniels!

13) CRUD!

14) Dash it all!!!

15) CONFOUND IT!!!

or if one needs an acronym for the male genatalia one could always say I had to pee really bad so I pulled out my Isomade and let er fly.

3waycross":zfe7h4bu said:
or if one needs an acronym for the male genatalia one could always say I had to pee really bad so I pulled out my Isomade and let er fly.

LOL!!! ROTFLMAO.... or something like that... HEHE :lol:

I've used "Mother Trucker" more than once... but my MIL cuffs me across the head when I do!!

3waycross":8j08evtg said:

Had no idea Isom was such a short fellow. :mrgreen:

3waycross":2eb585lu said:
:lol:

3waycross":2qofcjc1 said:
Holy smokes that some farking good shyt!!!!!

TexasBred":5psnaqbp said:
3waycross":5psnaqbp said:

Had no idea Isom was such a short fellow. :mrgreen:

ITTY BITTY LITTLE SUNOFAGUN

sitck my boot up your you know what
JA
cheese and rice
freaking whatever
dang it
you can go where the sun don't shine
take a walk off a short pier
nimrod
jerkwad
dimwit
your a mules butt
you can go to the place where the sun don't shine
get the H out

I use to just type exactly what I was thinking and let Macon's censor take care of it but noticed my posts were nothing but "be nice" so have tried to clean them up a bit without loosing the true meaning.

TexasBred":1uklsp54 said:
I use to just type exactly what I was thinking and let Macon's censor take care of it but noticed my posts were nothing but "be nice" so have tried to clean them up a bit without loosing the true meaning.

I don't care what anyone else says, TexasBred -- you're just finer than frog's hair! :lol: