Absolute disrespect

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
lindsey.png

Taken at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier....on a company trip.

I'm ashamed to be part of this generation.

Makes me sick just looking at the picture.

Do you:

A. Whip her with a wire.

B. Treat her with silence and absolute disrespect

c. Softly tell her that I pray she never has to endure the pain and lose that these soldiers and their families did.

Dave":2470qvri said:
Makes me sick just looking at the picture.

Do you:

A. Whip her with a wire.

B. Treat her with silence and absolute disrespect

c. Softly tell her that I pray she never has to endure the pain and lose that these soldiers and their families did.

I'm thinking she is going to have a really hard time finding a job after this. Her and the person that took the picture are both on unpaid leave and under investigation. And now its been picked up by the media...who knows what way they will spin it.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/11/...woman-at-tomb-of-the-unknowns-sparks-outrage/

Let her stand silent guard at the tomb for 30 days starting this jan 1.
Disgusting

Workinonit Farm":3dio3c8d said:
hooknline":3dio3c8d said:
Disgusting

Absolutely!

Stand guard----night-shift, in the dark, alone.

Katherine

I doubt she'd understand, and it would disrespect the dead to have her stand guard.

The sick irony is that those men paid for her freedom to act like that. I'm left feeling kind of hollow and lost when I see stuff like this... Where are we headed?

john250":2wmrrisn said:
Workinonit Farm":2wmrrisn said:
hooknline":2wmrrisn said:
Disgusting

Absolutely!

Stand guard----night-shift, in the dark, alone.

Katherine

I doubt she'd understand, and it would disrespect the dead to have her stand guard.

You're right about that. And no, she probably never would "get-it".

Katherine

:mad: :devil2: :devil2: Unfortunately that soldier was protecting her freedom of speech. I hope she has an accident that renders har a vegetable.

cow pollinater":1cehaew7 said:
I'm left feeling kind of hollow and lost when I see stuff like this... Where are we headed?

I've got a pretty good idea of where we're headed and it isn't a pretty place. I know there's someplace that I'd rather be when that happens.

Katherine

I started to edit my post to say that I'd like to strap on a pair of combat boots and show her what happens to people with that level of disrespect in other parts of the world but then I realised that that would make us as bad as what we've fought against so instead I say we ship her a$$ somewhere where they really know how to handle disenters and let her learn it first hand.

put her fat *** over in iraq see how see likes being a disrespectful woman over there.

As soon as I seen her I thought. " I bet her daddy is proud". Poor soul. Raised a an idiot.

classless trash, total waste of air and space.
there is no place in this country for her and her type.

Bigfoot":21t7u0wo said:
As soon as I seen her I thought. " I bet her daddy is proud". Poor soul. Raised a an idiot.
He77 her dad raised that...he probably has no spine either.

I agree with the posts about her, but another thought went through my head. Just put yourself in the place of a Vietnam Vet who went through all he or she went through and then came home to hundreds of thousands of people disrespecting them to their face the way she is. Unfortunately, the disrespect toward them still exists from the cowards who they fought to protect.

Cowards die a slow and agonizing death. A brave man suffers its sting only once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts